It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

it doesn't work. Neither versions x360ce. Tested repeatedly. I've gamepad Logitech Dual Action
NitroX94: I still have this problem.

The x360ce normal version works for me flawlessly.
But the x360ce 64x tells me my Win 32 Version is not valid. I can use the tab to run this program in a different Servicepack, but not Windows XP.

I have Windows 7 - 64 bit

In C: i have my Windows (SSD) and the Game is installed on D: on my normal HDD.

But with x360ce it seems like it won't work. The game still tells me it has detected my mouse and keyboard.

I did everything. Even searched for Troubleshooting on the Internet, but nothing to help me out.
Unfortunately, the game's HUD will always tell you which configuration has found (depending on which button you've pressed).

Maybe it doesn't work because you need 64bit libraries for x360ce x64, not sure though.
If anyone is using playstation controllers,look up 'scarlett crush production" or "XInput Wrapper for DS3"

Makes life alot easier.

Don't know if it supports other gamepads
NitroX94: I still have this problem.

The x360ce normal version works for me flawlessly.
But the x360ce 64x tells me my Win 32 Version is not valid. I can use the tab to run this program in a different Servicepack, but not Windows XP.

I have Windows 7 - 64 bit

In C: i have my Windows (SSD) and the Game is installed on D: on my normal HDD.

But with x360ce it seems like it won't work. The game still tells me it has detected my mouse and keyboard.

I did everything. Even searched for Troubleshooting on the Internet, but nothing to help me out.
Found a guy on another forum with the same issue as you:
Failed to load 'xinput1_3.dll': %1 is not valid win32 application, i'm on win 7 x64

Aparently the solution would be this:
You need to be on SP1 and have the Visual Studio 2013 update 4 redists installed.

But i can't test this, as i'm on Windows 8.1.
Post edited May 20, 2015 by TitoOliveira
For those who it doesn't work. After run x360ce_x64.exe (in exe game folder...\bin\x64) and Search automatically for settings, Next, Finish go to Game Settings and try check in XInput Files: options 64-bit v9.1 and back to Controller 1 and Save all. It should work.
Pissing me a bit of....i rly dont like the way how CD made the horrible keyboard/mouse controlls.
And even with this methode my logitech rumblepad 2 dont get detected.
im frustrated and i dont know where the problem is i didnt get any error message or something from x360...
Post edited May 22, 2015 by Bame
Bame: Pissing me a bit of....i rly dont like the way how CD made the horrible keyboard/mouse controlls.
And even with this methode my logitech rumblepad 2 dont get detected.
im frustrated and i dont know where the problem is i didnt get any error message or something from x360...
Try older versions of x360, or 32/64 bit. I had a few problems with it too for other games. Just try until you find a version that works
It doesn't work for me! Tried everything, unchecked pass through, etc...

I have a speelink striker FX, the little box stays red and won't turn green, no matter what i do!

it's weird because de 32 bit version of x360ce work just fine with other games, so why does the 64 bit version doesn't work?
please i need help, i have this error after searching fi
nished
Attachments:
capture.png (47 Kb)
anasschakik: please i need help, i have this error after searching fi
nished
There's something wrong. Backup xinput (rename it), download x360ce for win64 and put it in \bin\x64. Open it, create the right files and close it.
anasschakik: please i need help, i have this error after searching fi
nished
shishimaru1000: There's something wrong. Backup xinput (rename it), download x360ce for win64 and put it in \bin\x64. Open it, create the right files and close it.
can you please explain more clearly, I didn't understand
shishimaru1000: There's something wrong. Backup xinput (rename it), download x360ce for win64 and put it in \bin\x64. Open it, create the right files and close it.
anasschakik: can you please explain more clearly, I didn't understand
Sure. I don't know what went wrong with you, but let's try to begin from the start.

- Witcher 3 is 64 bit, so let's say that you'll need x360ce in 64 bit (at least, it worked with me). Search and download it.
- Put x360ce in the "x64" folder; it's under "\bin".
- There must be a file called xinput1_3.dll, just rename it (you can call it xinput1_3backup.dll)
- Execute x360ce, it'll ask you to create two files; accept to create them.
- Just use the program until your gamepad works.
- Save and exit.

Have you tried these steps correctly?
anasschakik: can you please explain more clearly, I didn't understand
shishimaru1000: Sure. I don't know what went wrong with you, but let's try to begin from the start.

- Witcher 3 is 64 bit, so let's say that you'll need x360ce in 64 bit (at least, it worked with me). Search and download it.
- Put x360ce in the "x64" folder; it's under "\bin".
- There must be a file called xinput1_3.dll, just rename it (you can call it xinput1_3backup.dll)
- Execute x360ce, it'll ask you to create two files; accept to create them.
- Just use the program until your gamepad works.
- Save and exit.

Have you tried these steps correctly?
Yes! tried couple of times! directx, microsoft visual c++, frameworks and all stuffs are updated, I don't understand what's wrong
Is your OS 64 bit? If it's 32 bit, you might want to retry with 32 bit version of x360ce.
shishimaru1000: Is your OS 64 bit? If it's 32 bit, you might want to retry with 32 bit version of x360ce.
yes I'm on 64, but i have the same thing for both of x360ce (32 and 64)