Why there are no dlcs to download in game card. I know that the first dlcs were there, but then they dissapeard. So is there a way to download without galaxy?
Download Manually (from FAQ - http://www.gog.com/forum/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt/guide_free_dlcs_activasion/post1
1. First thing first you must go to this page (http://www.gog.com/game/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_free_dlc_program
) and buy the free DLCs Program.
Go ahead and buy it, don't worry no payment is required.
2. After you have finished the purchase go to your account page.
3. Press the Witcher 3 icon or "folder" as I like to call it.
If you don't see the Witcher 3 "folder" you probably bought a retail copy. If that is the case, you must first redeem the code found inside the retail box into your GOG.com account.
4. After the drop down menu opens select the DLCs you wish to download under "DLC Downloads".
5. Save the .exe files and install them manually.
6. Enjoy your free content and don't forget to drop the developers a nice word.
Have fun and may your hunt be successful.
If this doesn't help you could try this:
Games not displayed on my account.
This is a problem that some users may encounter after our site layout update.
To fix this, follow this link: https://www.gog.com/user/refresh
This should only be required once.
Hope this helps!