It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So I just beat the game (holy freaking crap), and went to check my achievements to find I've not gotten any since the last patch.

In the past two days since installing patch 1.07, I beat the final fist fighting quests in Skellige, which should have gotten me the "Brawl Master" and "Brawler" achievements. I acquired all abilities in one tree (fast style), so I should have gotten "Dendrologist."

I also, you know, beat the game. So I should have gotten "Passed the Trial" and "Ran the Gauntlet" since I was on Blood and Broken Bones.

The last achievement I have is Xenonaut, which I got on Thursday after completing Through Time and Space.

Has this affected anyone else?

Thanks
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Sayne: So I just beat the game (holy freaking crap), and went to check my achievements to find I've not gotten any since the last patch.

In the past two days since installing patch 1.07, I beat the final fist fighting quests in Skellige, which should have gotten me the "Brawl Master" and "Brawler" achievements. I acquired all abilities in one tree (fast style), so I should have gotten "Dendrologist."

I also, you know, beat the game. So I should have gotten "Passed the Trial" and "Ran the Gauntlet" since I was on Blood and Broken Bones.

The last achievement I have is Xenonaut, which I got on Thursday after completing Through Time and Space.

Thanks
Galaxy has a few hangups and achievements is one of them.
Sayne: So I just beat the game (holy freaking crap), and went to check my achievements to find I've not gotten any since the last patch.

Thanks
Yeah I have had the same problem since 1.07 patch we are not alone. For me it was 'feind or foe?'
Others have said that even the having all parts of a skill tree filled achievement is broken.

Thanks
ShabbyMoon: Yeah I have had the same problem since 1.07 patch we are not alone. For me it was 'feind or foe?'
Others have said that even the having all parts of a skill tree filled achievement is broken.
yea there is another thread about this
but its been going on longer than just this patch
1.04 it started
kinda went wonky but would trigger if you just saved and redid said achievement.
but now, nothing works 100% nothing achievement wise.
ughh
Sayne: Has this affected anyone else?
Yep. I did exactly the same thing as you -- waited for the patch and new DLC to finish the game (seriously, Ciri facing the Wild Hunt in a blouse? Girl needed at least a bit of armour.) and have had no new achievements.

I finished on Death March, too, so was looking forward to that sweet, sweet 100%.

I'm hoping that when Galaxy gets a fix, I won't have to go back and beat the game again.
Sayne: Has this affected anyone else?
gavlees: Yep. I did exactly the same thing as you -- waited for the patch and new DLC to finish the game (seriously, Ciri facing the Wild Hunt in a blouse? Girl needed at least a bit of armour.) and have had no new achievements.

I finished on Death March, too, so was looking forward to that sweet, sweet 100%.

I'm hoping that when Galaxy gets a fix, I won't have to go back and beat the game again.
i have to already
ive stated in the other thread about this
that i have the one where it says Complete all witcher contracts
yet 2 of those arent popped, due to the 1.04 patch issues,
same with the oddball secret ones that didnt pop for me and yes i did them
its just odd

like says I won all fistfights was gotten before just fist fighting the one guy, not even the final one just the one before that.. just odd stuff

same with gwent, i was far past the comp, and onto other things, then pop goes the gwent all cards and win passionfora tourney
so im missing tons due to this bug which ive told to gog many times they now just dont reply and normally they are great with support
I have the same problem with the horse races... I have finished all of them but no achievement was unlocked. Before patch 1.07 the other achievements works fine.

Edit: I have read the Steam forum and many people have this problems. I hope that this bug will be fixed soon.
Post edited July 20, 2015 by PakGatsu
I just hope they fix this with a hotfix asap & not with the next patch a month or more from now.
PakGatsu: I have the same problem with the horse races... I have finished all of them but no achievement was unlocked. Before patch 1.07 the other achievements works fine.

Edit: I have read the Steam forum and many people have this problems. I hope that this bug will be fixed soon.
please note
this is NOT just the horse lame races achievement.
actually i got those early on in 1.02 era

after again 1.04 ish all got wonky
now NOTHING works i can confirm, start a new game, with the "get all abilities in one tree"
and that can be done very very early, it still wont unlock
every achievement atm is broken, doubt a hotfix will update this will have to be a patch and im afraid of losing saves like this last one did.

pfft
ughhh gog client is in beta but reallly
please fix, dont patch such a huge nice nice patch and have it messing up sooo much

check the threads, med is now kinda broken, stops allowing you to do so sometimes, forcing an exit then try again to meditate. ughh

pleaseee patch now, not like next 1.08 see ya in October patch pleaseee ty
I'm pretty much going batshit insane with Witcher withdrawal syndrome.

With all achievements now broken, I'm forced to play other, lesser games (i.e. anything that is not the Wild Hunt) and it's a real kick in the teeth. CDPR Tech Support got back to me and requested that I attach a couple of my save files but I don't think it's an isolated issue that can be fixed by tweaking a particular save file.

If you have not already done so, raise tickets with their TS, make the issue heard.
Sadly its true, i haven't gotten any achievements at all, even tho i complete for example the shrieker contract, read more than 30 books or files, and done 10 parries, and nothing, not even one, it sucks and i pretty much gave up with the achievements so im just playing old school hahaha
I've just reached level 35 and the Munchkin achievement didn't unlock... I don't really care, but this may be useful for someone when (and if) this will be fixed.
Nephilim88: I've just reached level 35 and the Munchkin achievement didn't unlock... I don't really care, but this may be useful for someone when (and if) this will be fixed.
with terrible stuff like new dlcs for finishing moves
and a nice huge patch
btw Nephilim88
if you think the achievements are the only thing the patch messed up your not looking close enough

i was lvl 35 long before 1.07 and still that achievement never unlocked.

but now meditation is broken/half n half
tons of issues mate

still no fixes for simple stuff, (guy is still locked in a cage near hanged tree with no key bearer in sight.
etc

the game i cant play, so keep pumpin the free pointless dlcs out so we can be teased idk

i wont play again until things are fixed, i know the team is wonderful but really this has gone on tooo long with the achievements and i get no reply back from gog or the devs

ugh, total witcher 3 withdrawls,
i wanted to start over and do the opposite choices this time, get a diff ending, maybe kill innocents lol
urmm but i cant until this is resolved.
ughh

common team hotfixt this sucker, and hot fix the issues created by 1.07 i think now there are more things wrong with the game post patch than before it.
the list keeps getting longer on reddit and even on gog /steam forums

grr
pls fix and address these issues
if this is happening on steam idk, im assuming it is, and well to them achievements are a game killer when broken
and a worthy of a refund (never would I ask of one from the glorious witcher 3 but.. seriously.) thats how hard people take broken achievements

esp when you have gog galaxy trying to mimic the steam cloud, and it doesnt work, ugh i got heartburn from this now

no more dlc,
next to release needs to fix issues and achievements
period
pls?! ty
Nephilim88: I've just reached level 35 and the Munchkin achievement didn't unlock... I don't really care, but this may be useful for someone when (and if) this will be fixed.
Kaldire: with terrible stuff like new dlcs for finishing moves
and a nice huge patch
btw Nephilim88
if you think the achievements are the only thing the patch messed up your not looking close enough

i was lvl 35 long before 1.07 and still that achievement never unlocked.

but now meditation is broken/half n half
tons of issues mate

still no fixes for simple stuff, (guy is still locked in a cage near hanged tree with no key bearer in sight.
etc

the game i cant play, so keep pumpin the free pointless dlcs out so we can be teased idk

i wont play again until things are fixed, i know the team is wonderful but really this has gone on tooo long with the achievements and i get no reply back from gog or the devs

ugh, total witcher 3 withdrawls,
i wanted to start over and do the opposite choices this time, get a diff ending, maybe kill innocents lol
urmm but i cant until this is resolved.
ughh

common team hotfixt this sucker, and hot fix the issues created by 1.07 i think now there are more things wrong with the game post patch than before it.
the list keeps getting longer on reddit and even on gog /steam forums

grr
pls fix and address these issues
if this is happening on steam idk, im assuming it is, and well to them achievements are a game killer when broken
and a worthy of a refund (never would I ask of one from the glorious witcher 3 but.. seriously.) thats how hard people take broken achievements

esp when you have gog galaxy trying to mimic the steam cloud, and it doesnt work, ugh i got heartburn from this now

no more dlc,
next to release needs to fix issues and achievements
period
pls?! ty
I'm looking, trust me, but so far this is the only issue I've encountered. That, and a slightly bugged quest that solved by itself by simply re-loading.
I may have been lucky :)
Post edited July 22, 2015 by Nephilim88
Can we at least get some word from CDPR whether or not achievements will unlock retroactively so that we can get back to playing? I reaaally don't want to be playing anything else but the Witcher forever and ever, but I have so precious little gaming time, that going back for a second playthrough in order to unlock achievements, is simply not an option for me.