It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Still broken, still no communication. Majorly bummed.
Apparently a hotfix of sorts went live the other day? Achievements still broken, along with my geeky, obsessive compulsive little heart.
I really hope with 1.08 the achievements are fixed. :(
Finished W3 on death march last night, haven't got any achievements for a month though. Wonder when this will be fixed please GOG?
Shaithys: Finished W3 on death march last night, haven't got any achievements for a month though. Wonder when this will be fixed please GOG?
A fix for the achievement problem should be there soon (patch 1.08). See here for a preview:
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/54899-Patch-1-08-Notes?p=1870752#post1870752
Shaithys: Finished W3 on death march last night, haven't got any achievements for a month though. Wonder when this will be fixed please GOG?
Ritualisto: A fix for the achievement problem should be there soon (patch 1.08). See here for a preview:
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/54899-Patch-1-08-Notes?p=1870752#post1870752
I'm really happy that we don't have to do all over again for some acheivements to appear. Thnks CDPR
And when is this dear dear patch 1.08 coming ?
yes any eta on this
witcher 3 just sits waiting

pining for me to play .. eggin me on PLAY ME !!!
im fun!!

(wicked awesome fun)
plaay meee
It seems achievements work again with patch 1.08 (but it's not retroactive ? I don't have my contract achievements...).
Drym: It seems achievements work again with patch 1.08 (but it's not retroactive ? I don't have my contract achievements...).
This sucks to be honset, because that's what I thought when I read the Changelog of the patch:
"Achievements are now working properly again and will be unlocked if players meet their requirements after installing this patch (PC version)."
Drym: It seems achievements work again with patch 1.08 (but it's not retroactive ? I don't have my contract achievements...).
JayEm187: This sucks to be honset, because that's what I thought when I read the Changelog of the patch:
"Achievements are now working properly again and will be unlocked if players meet their requirements after installing this patch (PC version)."
but the patch isnt out, why did that make you say this sucks?
im confused

nm seems its out
just lost in the galaxy client
Post edited August 08, 2015 by Kaldire