It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I quickly fly over the proposed fix with the .db file. I renamed it and since then it seems to be working now. Not sure if it would act the same way if I would change nothing but I have unlocked some achievements since then.

In strange thing happend when I was sailing over the lake with Lambert in that quest I think I was not even on my inventory or character screen and suddenly I got the "all mutation slots" achievement out of nowhere.

I am level 52 now and still not have the one that you get when reaching 35.

Also armed and dangerous is not unlocking even if I had the complete feline witcher gear in my save b4 I started new game plus. Is there a bow for Griffins? Anyway I have the complete ursine gear including bow equipped right now. Maybe its because of the legendary, there is no legendary crossbow right? The achievement probably needs the normal gear. But I have it ... anyway this for sure needs some improvement programming wise.
Yeah I haven't got the Armed and Dangerous one either even though I have the full Feline and Bear school gear. Others that still haven't unlocked for me are: Munchkin, Return to sender,Gwent Master, Fearless Vampire Slayer.
Is there a patch in the works to fix this? Achievements aren't unlocking.
Just completed the game (165 hours!) made level 35 in the final mission, and still have many achievements that bugged out and never unlocked. In particular I was disappointed not to receive Munchkin when I reached level 35, Mutant (fill all mutagens), Fiend or Foe (even though I completed that quest), Dendrologist (using a reset potion).
Even though these should've triggered as I reached them after the 1.0.8.4 patch.

I truly hope CDProjektRed fix the achievements without players having to replay a game of this length.
I believe there's hints of another official patch in the works on the ProjektRed forums.
So I have all the pieces of the cat armor set and the weapons and I didn't get the ''armed and dangerous'' achievment :(
Sooo... I completed the Woodland contract and killed the leshen for the Woodland Spirit achievment on NG+ and I didn't get the achievement/trophy... -_-

PS: I re-did the quest a second time and I still didn't get it :(
Post edited September 23, 2015 by StorkV88
It seems, that that the new preview update for Galaxy (1.1.3) finally fixed the achievement-issues. At least I could unlock some achievements, that didn't work before (even with the method, which consisted in deleting the gameplay.db).
Achievements seem to be working now with the most recent Galaxy update (1.1.3) but they are not retroactive.
I got the Burn 10 Nests achievement and it even had the Galaxy notification come up :) Maybe a little too prominent on the bottom and it needs the achievement icon vice a standard GOG logo, but it's good to see progress!
Apparently is "Master Marksman" still bugged... :-p
As of patch 1.10 it seems the achievements are working again, are they working for everyone else now?
Achievements are broken again after patch 1.22. Please look into it devs!