It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have some achievements that have shown up but 3 to 4 days ago are my most recent and I know I should have gotten more. Armed and dangerous in particular seems broken. I had been wearing all of a set of cat gear and had tried on a full set of bear gear. Since the achievement was still not showing up I made an entire set of griffin gear from the lowest level to mastercrafted, putting on each level set as I had them created. This included the armor, pants, gloves, boots, and both swords. So I put each level of set on and saved the game then made the next level and saved, etc. up to mastercrafted. Still no achievement.

I also should definitely have "Mutant." and the one for killing Sarasti. Some others I have either gotten credit for or I am not sure I did the requirements correctly.
Post edited September 10, 2015 by Pela58
Yesterday with the last patch I unlocked the monster nests achievement but I still missing many others like the Necromancer. I think that the achievement will never works correctly and this is sad.
Thats wired, I had 58% of achivements and after installing patch 1.08.4, I have 46% now. I lost some of achievement. And new achievement like a All In, Gwent Master, Power Overwheling are still unable to reach.
StaniszynPL: Thats wired, I had 58% of achivements and after installing patch 1.08.4, I have 46% now. I lost some of achievement. And new achievement like a All In, Gwent Master, Power Overwheling are still unable to reach.
You might not have lost any achievement. What happened is that the game got new achievements for the upcoming expansion.
StaniszynPL: Thats wired, I had 58% of achivements and after installing patch 1.08.4, I have 46% now. I lost some of achievement. And new achievement like a All In, Gwent Master, Power Overwheling are still unable to reach.
anidais: You might not have lost any achievement. What happened is that the game got new achievements for the upcoming expansion.
You're right I didn't notice new ones. But for example Can Quit anytime I want" isn't working too.
That's true, there are new achievements.
I think the new achievements are already for the expansion maybe that's why they don't work now.
Not very smart to show achievements that are not available yet.

By the way, is the "marksman" achievement finally working with 1.8.04 ?

I'm fed up ! I killed at least 250 enemies by headshot through the different patches and got nothing.

Can someone acknowledge that this achievement is "working" on PC ?
I got it, tho I've no way of testing now. Dunno if im mistaken but you're supposed to hear a "special" sound when you get a kill that should count. Hit detection is just junk in this game. I too killed 200++ to get it.
Attachments:
Same here on 1.08.4 I have 46%

I am on new game plus now and level 42 but still not got the achievement unlocked that you get when you reach level 35.
I also recently played 3 hero cards in a single round of gwent - no got the achievement.
I finished the doppler quest now in new game plus - no achievement.
There are a bunch of achievements that my save should unlock even. Something seems messed up, not sure if this has anything to do with new game plus.
Here's how to fix the problem

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/57727-I-found-a-way-to-fix-broken-Achievements-for-the-GOG-version-of-the-Game!
Works, got the last 2 achievements for the base game!

Also failed to test the new beta notification popups, as I had reset everything to default :(
Attachments:
test2.jpg (52 Kb)
Post edited September 13, 2015 by daisensou
Note that this only fixes you getting achievements in the future, and doesn't grant any retroactive ones you've already hit the requirements of.
redanimalwar: There are a bunch of achievements that my save should unlock even. Something seems messed up, not sure if this has anything to do with new game plus.
No, it's a game issue. I think one of the patches broke the achievements (when the game came out they were working just fine). Let's hope there is another patch.
Adonai-: Note that this only fixes you getting achievements in the future, and doesn't grant any retroactive ones you've already hit the requirements of.
It's really weird. Prior to meddling with the gameplay.db file, I only had 2 achievements remaining (Death March and Marksman), all other were accounted for.

Reading the posts on the Reddit thread, it seems the file gets corrupted or the wrong values get saved (opening the file with a database viewer would present the problematic achievements having the wrong date or no date at all - empty boxes like the new achievements related to the expansion).

Anyway, going through the process of deleting the file, launching the game, loading a save and then opening the database file again, I noticed "What Was That?" also had no unlock date and I'm sure I unlocked this long ago, since it's so simple... (but it's marked as a hidden achievement, so I may be wrong here)

Went to a monster nest, started attacking the monster, threw a bomb, cast Igni, blocked and BAM! "What Was That?" unlocked (also, the beta notifications popup works!).

Truly weird. Now I sit at 80% completion with only the expansion achievements remaining and no other achievements showing wrong values in the database.db file.

Will report back if anything weird happens.
Attachments:
test3.jpg (51 Kb)
Post edited September 13, 2015 by daisensou