Changelog for Patch 1159 / GOG-30 (Windows) (added 06 December 2016):
- Fixed : Lots of minor glitches with controllers. Some of them only happens if you bash buttons and sticks like mad person but they all had to be fixed regardless.
- Fixed : Dropped ranged and assembled weapons did not have proper sprites associated with them.
- Updated : The dropped items will not try and rotate back to its horizontal position. I think this is ultimately better for the players to recognize what is on the ground since the icons are really small.
- Fixed : Quantity slider UI indicator was right stick on some UI, but the actual control was using left stick. ( Controller )
- Fixed : Leo log did not show for Japanese language.
- Fixed : Fixed possible issue with item locator icon not being kept registered when game did not save with a just generated map.