It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

When can we see a patch for 1.5.2 available?
It seems to be already available through GOG Galaxy but I'm waiting for the offline installer too...
Just making some noise, trying to play with my mother in law and this is a bit of a road block :(
The offline patch still isn't here. Gog's quality of service for non-Galaxy users is disappointing so far. If I wanted a service that pushes its launcher on me for updates I'd have gone with Steam in the first place.
Honestly, how hard could it be to update the offline installer? and why can't it be done at the same time as the Galaxy installer?
Yes, hello, GOG, we are still waiting.
Yagisan: Honestly, how hard could it be to update the offline installer? and why can't it be done at the same time as the Galaxy installer?
gog has over 2000+ games...For example If 20 games receive an update each day imagine that it takes some time to make offline installers for all those 20 games (and some games are like 25+ GB). (Also gog usually doesn't upload any installers on Saturday and Sunday)...So expect them probably tomorrow or Wednesday ...If I remember correctly offline installers for the 1.5 patch took about 2-3 days.
Post edited January 11, 2021 by alexandros050
Yagisan: Honestly, how hard could it be to update the offline installer? and why can't it be done at the same time as the Galaxy installer?
alexandros050: gog has over 2000+ games...For example If 20 games receive an update each day imagine that it takes some time to make offline installers for all those 20 games (and some games are like 25+ GB). (Also gog usually doesn't upload any installers on Saturday and Sunday)...So expect them probably tomorrow or Wednesday ...If I remember correctly offline installers for the 1.5 patch took about 2-3 days.
There's no need to make excuses for GoG. This is a simple task that could, and should, be automated. I've done software development, and is dead simple to automate the creation and upload of installation files.

What I'm seeing here is GoG apparently, wilfully, providing poor service for it's customers that are not using the Galaxy client. Yeah, it's only a game. It's not the end of the world if I have to wait until next weekend to play the game with the crash fixes in 1.5.2 - but don't expect me to be at all happy with the situation.
The Switch-Version (1.5.x) cannot appear until March 2021, so GOG-Gamers are better off.

1.5.2 was released on January 9th. published, there is no work at GOG, except for Cyberpunk 2077. The Offline-Installer will probably be released this Week.

Translated with Google.
Post edited January 12, 2021 by Ulf2016
Please wait 2-6 weeks for the game to arrive.

I wish I was kidding, but it has taken up to a whole fortnight for an update to appear for offline users; and ConcernedApe is very much steady as it goes when it comes to providing updates; courteous and timely.
Been updated:)
I confirmed I have the 1.5.1 version installed. I used the offline installer to download the new 1.5.2 patch. When I run it I get the message, "This patch does not support your version of the game please download a new installer". I have Windows 7, 64 bit. What's up? Is this an Apple patch or something?
niteowl9:
No, I can start Stardew Valley normally with 1.5.2. But I had to update with Galaxy because I am using mods that didn't work with 1.5.1. Here are the patch notes:
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/413150/view/2940254525158006273

Translated with Google.
Post edited January 13, 2021 by Ulf2016
I think there is something wrong with the patch file for the offline installer. The file name is "patch_stardew_valley_1.5.2.952613296_(44039)_to_1.5.2.952803924_(44044).exe". I looked at the previous patch names and I would expect that this patch would be named "patch_stardew_valley_1.5.1.931692592_(43683)" to update from the 1.5.1 patch.
Anyway, it doesn't work for me.
The game must've gotten some other small patch/hotfix for GoG and that's why the versions don't match for the offline patch. The only option (other than giving in and installing Galaxy Launcher) is to download the whole game again.

Anyway, the same thing might happen with 1.5.3 which just came out and then had a hotfix come out right afterwards.