It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Aran_Linvail: I sufered trying to get my generic controller to work with a Pinnacle config, yet the fact that it isn't an Xbox controller seems to be determinant: it jus't wouldn't work well, so i just had to play it with m&k. Still, it wasn't THAT bad to play it that way, but yeah. I felt lik I was playing something along the lines of RE4, just a consolde port.
The problem with m+k on DA2 is the right mouse button is used for everything. R-click on a monster, it attacks. The monster moves, suddenly the game thinks you want to move right behind it (not a good position for a mage). If you're frantically following the monster with your mouse, you will likely accidentally r-click and drag, which moves the game camera. The only thing I've found that mitigates it slightly is to turn on auto attack (r-click once and you keep attacking until it's dead).

As for Pinnacle, I have used it with a number of controllers - both DInput and XInput. It works fine with all of them, though I tend to stick to things like Logitech, Mad Catz and Rock Candy. I have used it with a PS3 controller coupled with the MotionInJoy driver and that works well. Using MIJ's XInput driver, it shows up in Pinnacle as an X360 controller. The Logitech F310 has a switch to select XInput or DInput modes. In DInput it shows as a Dual Action Gamepad (an older Logitech controller which I also have), and in XInput it shows as a Logitech F310.

We have a couple of the Rock Candy wireless PS3 controllers, but I can't really recommend those. The springs in the triggers seem to wear out pretty quickly, and the sticks are a little too stiff. My wife has worn out one so far in about six months, and the one we replaced it with is also starting to have problems as one of the sticks occasionally gets stuck.

Flynn