I have just bough simcity 3000 but I am unable to run it.
After clicking on the icon the game crashes back to the desktop.
Is there a solution?
My system is a Win7 x64
"Clicking the icon"?
So not using GOG Galaxy, then?
I'm having the same issue. Here is what I've tried:
EDIT: ***SOLVED*** Thanks CrimsonSkyDux I saw your post right after my original post
The issue was I needed to set the refresh rate to "Application Controlled" to override my global "Highest Available" settings in my Nvidia Control Panel Manage 3D Settings:
- Tried launcing wIth and without GOG Galaxy
- Installed DirectX (Legacy Versions included)
- Tried all compatibility modes
- Ran As "Adminstratator"
- Tried All available Color Depth Settings
- Disabled SLI
- Disabled Themes
- Forced Low Resolutions / Tried Modded Resolutions
I've ran out of ideas...