It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like:Chrome,Firefox,Internet Explorer orOpera

arrow-down2arrowcart2close4fat-arrow-leftfat-arrow-rightfeedbackfriends2happy-facelogo-gognotificationnotifications-emptyownedremove-menusad-facesearch2wishlist-menuwishlisted2own_thingsheartstartick
Collection of Mods and tricks for Simcity 3000 Unlimited and Simcity 3000

Guys I made a small website with scripts and mods I made it to make it easier to mod and run Simcity 3000 in Modern Computers and even make the old linux version work in modern Linux distributions.

All the mods and tricks in the website works with both the Linux and Windows Edition of the game

If anyone wanna take a look at it: Link here
Post edited July 18, 2017 by ToasterBox
Sounds good!
The website looks nice so far! :D
Blinkin89: Sounds good!
The website looks nice so far! :D
Thanks Its still in its early stages. I do plan to add more stuff and content to it about Simcity 3000 Whenever I get a break from College and my job.
It would be incredible to have mods that go deep into the game engine. I would really pay hard for getting two things:

- more buildings (more realistic and more varietey, for example european, american and asian buildings in one map)
- bigger maps - that would be incredible! Especially because now computers are much faster than 15 years ago :)
flipsundso: It would be incredible to have mods that go deep into the game engine. I would really pay hard for getting two things:

- more buildings (more realistic and more varietey, for example european, american and asian buildings in one map)
- bigger maps - that would be incredible! Especially because now computers are much faster than 15 years ago :)
I think this is all possible. However I will probably need more time to dig deep into the game files and hexadecimal values. My college break is in about 2 months. Whenever I´m free from my college commitments I will have full time to dedicate into modding Simcity 3000 more. I will see What I can do about bringing your requests and many more stuff I have been working in the last months for Simcity 3000. Keep checking this post.