It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<removed>
Post edited January 11, 2021 by rentvatten
Oh no, HBS just posted a small 2.0.8 patch fixing a game stopping bug I had in the Trial Run mission.

Man, they are a responsive company. This is when they are in the middle of developing a new game and doing a brand new Kickstarter! All the more reason to pledge if you haven't already.

But, small patch, but who knows this time?
jkroncke: Oh no, HBS just posted a small 2.0.8 patch fixing a game stopping bug I had in the Trial Run mission.
hahaha that was my first thought too. "Oh no! How long 'till we get that patch now"

Here's to hoping that they won't mess up as much as the previous one.
jkroncke: Oh no, HBS just posted a small 2.0.8 patch fixing a game stopping bug I had in the Trial Run mission.
AndyBuzz: hahaha that was my first thought too. "Oh no! How long 'till we get that patch now"

Here's to hoping that they won't mess up as much as the previous one.
wow, thanks guys for heads-up, another month to wait -_- I never understood why can't they release patches right away.
Post edited January 29, 2015 by Raproerk
Raproerk: wow, thanks guys for heads-up, another month to wait -_- I never understood why can't they release patches right away.
To their defense it appears that the DRM-less Humble Bundle version was updated to 2.07 a day or two before the one here. Maybe it wasn't (entirely? at all?) GOG's fault.
Raproerk: wow, thanks guys for heads-up, another month to wait -_- I never understood why can't they release patches right away.
AndyBuzz: To their defense it appears that the DRM-less Humble Bundle version was updated to 2.07 a day or two before the one here. Maybe it wasn't (entirely? at all?) GOG's fault.
well, I have read somewhere, that it also depends on how fast will developers send patch to gog. That explains why some games here don't receive final updates (like Deadly Premonition or lifeless planet). Perhaps that's really not gog's fault, but that's still a bummer to wait 1-2 months before patch will arrive.