It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gog Team,

2.0.7 is up now up on Steam. ETA for us gog users?

Thanks!
I'm still waiting for patch :(
Post edited December 25, 2014 by Pumfkintz
What the hell? 2 weeks after the patch and GOG still doesn't have it?

WAKE UP GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG!!
I really love Gog, especially for making accessible and compatible versions of classic games. But for newergames, is it part of the DRM free agreements that they have to delay patches? Does it happen for all their newer games? Will this changed with the new Galaxy client? If it is a necessary aspect of their business model, I can understand, but it is less than ideal....
Last time it was two weeks.
Now were holidays - so at least two more weeks I suppose.
I have Dragonfall DC on Humble and it hasn't updated either I really wish I knew in detail the submission processes for the various platforms and the reasoning for ignoring the non-steam ones. Its often said that steam is so easy to update but outside of a plug-in in their dev environment that says build and push to steam I can't really imagine it being such a labour to compress and punt to humble presumably GOG also take the straight game file delivery as they provide the installer. I get it if they have to provide installers its an extra labour though that would apply to humble only presuming that humble don't handle that stuff.

Short version its unlikely that its GOG being tardy unless Humble are mimicking them.
Post edited January 07, 2015 by Cusith
Settling Debts is pretty much unplayable with the bugs that still exist in 2.0.6 so I'm stuck waiting for 2.0.7 if I want to finish my game. Frustrating.
Post edited January 07, 2015 by DigitalSocrates
Cusith: I have Dragonfall DC on Humble and it hasn't updated either I really wish I knew in detail the submission processes for the various platforms and the reasoning for ignoring the non-steam ones. Its often said that steam is so easy to update but outside of a plug-in in their dev environment that says build and push to steam I can't really imagine it being such a labour to compress and punt to humble presumably GOG also take the straight game file delivery as they provide the installer. I get it if they have to provide installers its an extra labour though that would apply to humble only presuming that humble don't handle that stuff.

Short version its unlikely that its GOG being tardy unless Humble are mimicking them.
Humble have just added version 2.0.7 but it doesn't look like they offer it as a patch, so you have to download the entire game again.
Zafourth: Humble have just added version 2.0.7 but it doesn't look like they offer it as a patch, so you have to download the entire game again.
Yup as soon as I mention it it gets updated, and as to having to download the whole thing I'm used to it both here, depending on game/platform, and at humble. It does make you think "will I be playing this before it gets updated again".
The Linux version is still at 2.0.6. Has that been updated on other platforms?
jwadden: The Linux version is still at 2.0.6. Has that been updated on other platforms?
Win is 2.0.6 still, too. I even tried downloading in case it was just a mislabeling. Checksum is same.
I wonder if the Mac version is indeed updated yet.
Yup win is still 2.0.6 how much &$!#@% longer do we have to wait, this is getting totally ridiculous. Why is GOG always the last to patch games?

edit: and to be absolutely clear I'm not angry about today's delay for the PC version, I'm angry at the weeks+ delay versus the Steam version, and how slow GOG has been to patch many of the games I keep waiting for patches to start/continue. Dragonfall is buggy enough as it is (for me unplayable with 1.0.6 because of disappearing character bug) so an extra delay of weeks for the latest patch (which doesn't even mention this bug but regardless) to play a game I expected to be able to play when purchased is just unacceptable. Naturally I blame the developer more than GOG, but GOG must share some of the blame when Steam had this version online in early-mid December.

Tell me I'm wrong.
Post edited January 11, 2015 by bigsilverhotdog
Some of you need to chill out.

GOG has a small team and there is so much they can do.
You can't compare Steam patching response with GOG's, they have much more personnel and more money to throw around its no wounder they get things faster.
I take DRM free games over a faster patching any day of the week.

Besides the game is perfectly playable as it is right now, it is not as this patch is going to fix game breaking bugs.
I am in the middle of a playthrough and to fully enjoy this patch i would need to restart. I am not going to so i will finish it as it is and then start over with a new build once the new patch arrives.
SentinelWolf: Some of you need to chill out.
[...]
I with you on that on the vast amount of cases with the usual delay in patching, here though not only we are talking about a month old patch, but they announce the new patch without even implementing it.
It is quite odd and I would appreciate a bit of input from GOG. The thing is that complete silence could be very likely be interpreted in a number of negative ways and there is nothing to dispute that. Quite possibly the explanation is entirely reasonable and acceptable... as long as it is given. :)

Game is awesome by the way. :P
Looks like the Linux version's been updated, or at least LGOGDownloader thinks it's been. Downloading now.