It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

when patch v1.03 will released on gog?
Post edited September 05, 2015 by magikyr
I'd like to know too.
gimme 1.03!!111oneoeneleven
ok i have windward all patches from windward cames 2 days later on gog maybee we will get the v1.03 tomorrow i hope ...
Ja, can't wait, the game rocks but needs some fixes!
fixes ok but there are so much more:

Greetings Agents!

It’s been one week since Satellite Reign was released! Thanks again to all our backers and everyone who has supported the game so far. We appreciate all the feedback and bug reports you’ve provided, and hope that you keep it up.

We’ve got a whole bunch of new additions and bug fixes in this update. Let’s start with the new stuff!
Iron Man Mode

For those who want a bit more of a challenge, we’ve added the option to start a new game in Iron Man Mode. This resets an agent’s skills and XP upon death. This option—along with the following—are only available on new games, and unfortunately cannot be used on existing save games.
Ultra Damage Mode

If Iron Man Mode wasn’t hard enough, we’ve added Ultra Damage Mode which multiplies the damage dealt as well as received by roughly three times! You’ll down enemies much quicker, but you’re just as vulnerable as they are. It’s a much more brutal and on-the-edge experience for those who are gluttons for punishment.
Slow Down Time Ability Unlocked

We’ve had a lot of requests for a ‘Real-Time with Pause’ feature. We felt we had covered this with the ‘Team Stims’ ability for the Support agent, which slows down time allowing you to issue orders at a more leisurely pace. Admittedly, it takes a while to unlock and fully upgrade this skill, so for those who wanted to to have it available from the beginning, we’ve added a new game option to fully unlock this ability. We hope this is good news for those of you who want to take their time contemplating their next move.
Bug Fixes

– Various navigation improvements
– Various mission fixes including VIP respawning
– Various fixes to buggy vehicles and traffic
– Fixes for ziplines dropping agents out of the world
– Fixes for looping sounds persisting after game loads
– Fixed various sounds not being affected by volume controls and sounds which should be localized but were infinite.
– Fixes for billboards not breaking correctly
– Various other minor fixes
Additions

– Iron Man Mode
– Ultra Damage Mode
– Slow Down Time Ability Unlocked
– Added achievements for hacking data terminals and ATMs
– Added option to invert mouse panning, panning speed also decreases when zoomed in.
Translation into French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian and Czech is still on the way and we’re hoping to roll them out in a few weeks. We’ll notify everyone with an announcement when that happens.

We’ll be continuing to fix bugs as they come. In the meantime, we hope you enjoy these new additions to the game!

-5 Lives Team.
Post edited September 07, 2015 by magikyr
looking forward for this patch. this is sadly still one of the few downsides of gog, slower patch support.
want this, too. Unfortunately i baught the game, looking forward to have a pause option. Sadly the 1.3 isn't online...
hey all contact the gog support ?
maybee then came the patch faster ;)

by the witcher 3the patch updates works fast ;)
@magikyr:

good idea. I've just asked the support where I can get the Patch. Hope it helps if there are more requests ;)
the patch is still not up? 3 days lalter? come on gog..
GOG, where's my patch?
The game is great and runs without any serious issues for me, fortunately. But still, where is 1.03?
Post edited September 08, 2015 by baal_666
has the support give responce ?

by me not
I've got no response until now. :-(