It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dear GOG,

would it be possible to publish the original 1995 Rayman, not the Forever version?

I'm asking because of the music and videos. I remember the beautiful music.

Music was the main part about the game, and if I understand correctly, in the Forever version, music is cut off partially.

Thanks!
reiderm: Dear GOG,

would it be possible to publish the original 1995 Rayman, not the Forever version?

I'm asking because of the music and videos. I remember the beautiful music.

Music was the main part about the game, and if I understand correctly, in the Forever version, music is cut off partially.

Thanks!
For the music, just follow this guide: http://www.gog.com/forum/rayman_series/guide_how_to_install_the_complete_soundtrack/page1
You'll however not get all of he music the PS1 version has, though not even the 1995 version had that. Regarding the intro you can find it as a downloadable bonus.
Carrotmaster: Regarding the intro you can find it as a downloadable bonus.
Unfortunately only in english. I liked the german one, but I its tricky to setup the CD-version with dosbox. I think the music never worked for me in dosbox.
Rayman Forever is, I believe, the PC version that was released originally, but I could be wrong.
Shukaku: Rayman Forever is, I believe, the PC version that was released originally, but I could be wrong.
Rayman Forever is the compilation of Rayman, Rayman Designer, Rayman by his Fans and the making of Rayman 2 (which is not present in this version). The original is just called simply "Rayman".