It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Hi everyone,

Version 1.0.3.530 of Pillars of Eternity is now available on your gameshelves for Windows (new patch + all-in-one installer), Mac (new patch), and Linux (new tarball archive).

This is the latest version that includes hotfixes which fixed a problem with adventurer hall-created companions not being able to unlock doors or chests and also fixed an issue where people were unable to open certain doors due to the Fog of War.

If you missed the 1.03 update, the full changelog can be found here: http://www.gog.com/forum/pillars_of_eternity/pillars_of_eternity_has_been_updated_to_version_103/page1

Thanks and enjoy!
I love you! :)
All in one, nice.

Thanks!
I have the first version (1.01 I think) with kickstarter item DLCs.
If I unpack the linux 1.0.3.530 tarball, must I re-install the DLCs?
Hey look, Linux users still don't have even the 1.0.3 patch. How nice.
Also, the numbering is strange :)
Windows and Mac have version numbers in 2.0.x and linux has 1.1.x...
mickabouille: Also, the numbering is strange :)
Windows and Mac have version numbers in 2.0.x and linux has 1.1.x...
GOG installer/tarball versions :)
LordZanny: Hey look, Linux users still don't have even the 1.0.3 patch. How nice.
New tarball archive. Includes patch and both hotfixes.
LordZanny: Hey look, Linux users still don't have even the 1.0.3 patch. How nice.
We do. Get ready to redownload all of it again.
Thanks Gog for having to work extra hours just for us!
Thanks folks. *thumbsup*
No update notification flag here. If it weren't for Judas to post in the "what did just update?" thread, I'd have missed this.

Unless the plan is for us to constantly check the specific game fora of all the games we own, GOG needs to fix this already.
How is it that an 80MB patch, requiring to replace 10MB of files, takes SO long to install? What the heck is going on with your installers, GOG?
For GOG Linux users with capped bandwidth, I’m going to publish a patch allowing to upgrade your 1.0.0.1 release to the 1.1.0.2 one. I don’t know yet how big it will be, I suspect something around the Windows patch size.

Keep following this topic as I’ll give you a heads up once its done, tested and ready to be downloaded.
Is this supposed to include the previous hotfix as well?