It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FI-NA-LLY!
I hope these extremes delays are noticed and adressed so that we don't have to suffer them anymore in the future.
F-I-N-A-L-L-Y-!

Lone_Scout: I hope these extremes delays are noticed and adressed so that we don't have to suffer them anymore in the future.
I doubt so, it happened in the past regularly and they never improved.
This case and Iratus case proves it's not in their intent.
mikfez: FINALLY!!!
1.9.3 has arrived and HAPPYHEAVYHOLIDAYS works - just in time for Christmas 2021
Yeah, finally an update... 7 weeks after two updates ago, a week after the last update.

It’s hilarious. GOG’s naming scheme doing it’s worst again.

The offline installers for v.1.9.1 were called 1.9.1_(43348), 1.9.3_(43157), and 1.9.4_(43348).

And now the offline installers for v.1.9.3 are called 1.9.3 again... 1.9.3_(44499), to be precise.

GOG really needs to get it together and stop doing this weird internal renaming scheme of official version numbers.

I checked the Phoenix Point forum just for fun. This is the answer I got from them 18 days ago:

“We are sending the patches at the same time to all the stores. I just got a confirmation that we did indeed send them 1.9.2 and 1.9.3. We also reminded them about these patches now.”

Why is GOG doing such a poor job at keeping up?
Post edited February 02, 2021 by 4-vektor
And new update is already there :)
https://phoenixpoint.info/blog/2021/1/31/orryx-update-now-available?fbclid=IwAR2DwUSHeNzdSE-TJ9r0pqIXhc5MvCv9RfrV1hJ5yr_Aze1wMLFs1MVYtEU
I can’t wait to see version 1.10 here in 6 weeks.

Even the patch notes didn’t get updated. They’re still on 1.9.1 from 10 December, despite the button saying “View Patch Notes (1.9.3)”. Ugh.
Post edited February 03, 2021 by 4-vektor
mikfez: FINALLY!!!
1.9.3 has arrived and HAPPYHEAVYHOLIDAYS works - just in time for Christmas 2021
Another code for more is PHOENIXFRIENDS.