It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

1.94 is the version if you download the installer.
1.91 is the true version downloaded through Galaxy.

I got an answer from the Facebook page:
Hi there - we are in touch with GOG about the content patches, so we hope to have the game updated quickly. Thanks for your patience here!
Imarion: 1.94 is the version if you download the installer.
1.91 is the true version downloaded through Galaxy.

I got an answer from the Facebook page:
Hi there - we are in touch with GOG about the content patches, so we hope to have the game updated quickly. Thanks for your patience here!
This version number inconsistency is a real mess. GOG seems to do that a lot.

It’s also fun to see that we already know the name of the next Patch (patch 1.10 "Orryx") from the Shapshot forums, but we’re still stuck on 1.9.1 on GOG.
Post edited January 20, 2021 by 4-vektor
Snapshot only released the previous patch one week ago.
The next patch is only an announcement and will probably be released in 1 month or so (maybe more, but Snapshot is quite fast with patches so, ...).
I'm not concerned about that.

I'm more concerned that when Snapshot will release the next patch GoG will also wait 1 week (or more) if not skipping it ...
Post edited January 20, 2021 by Imarion
Imarion: Snapshot only released the previous patch one week ago.
The next patch is only an announcement and will probably be released in 1 month or so (maybe more, but Snapshot is quite fast with patches so, ...).

I'm more concerned that when Snapshot will release the next patch GoG will also wait 1 week (or more) if not skipping it ...
Another week rolls by and all of a sudden ... nothing happens
The way things are going 1.10 will be released and we'll still be on 1.9.1
I recontacted the Phoenix Point Facebook page to tell them that the patch was not yet applied.
Hope they can get some reply or action from GoG.
Imarion: Snapshot only released the previous patch one week ago.

And yet, we’re still stuck with v.1.9.1 from almost 6 weeks ago.
6 weeks you say! And I thought it was bad few months ago when Disco Elysium updates were 2 weeks late!
It's a shame and unacceptable from GOG, even in their current state!
I think SnapShot should just pull the game from GOG!
6 weeks for 1.9.1 -> 1.9.2, but it includes 1week and a half for 1.9.2 -> 1.9.3
Post edited January 24, 2021 by Imarion
I was thinking, all this mess with deserve a nice compensation like the next DLC for free.
I doubt GoG people see this but I will propose that in the email asking the evaluation of the quality of their QA, which for once will be really bad.
Imarion: 6 weeks for 1.9.1 -> 1.9.2, but it includes 1week and a half for 1.9.2 -> 1.9.3
Hence I wrote “And yet, we’re still stuck with v.1.9.1 from almost 6 weeks ago.” We didn’t even get this yet. It’s really annoying how the patch support considerably lags behind Steam etc. for a lot of games, even if the game developer uploads the patches to GOG. GOG’s curation process really needs to get streamlined.
I contacted GoG on their Facebook page.
I tried hard to go on an english page but I'm systematically redirected on the FR page.
Maybe you can try to contact them on your respective country GoG FB page.
Just got a patch for Iratus.
I checked and on steam this patch was released on .... 23rd december
As I do not play the game at the moment, I was not aware.

At this rate we can wait at least 3 weeks to get 1.93, probably next Phoenix Point patch will be release before we even get the previous one.

This is ridiculous. Time to say good bye to GoG.
Post edited January 26, 2021 by Imarion
Imarion: Just got a patch for Iratus.
I checked and on steam this patch was released on .... 23rd december
As I do not play the game at the moment, I was not aware.

At this rate we can wait at least 3 weeks to get 1.93, probably next Phoenix Point patch will be release before we even get the previous one.

This is ridiculous. Time to say good bye to GoG.
Another week goes by and still no patch ...
and no response from GOG support from 2 weeks ago ...
Post edited January 29, 2021 by mikfez
GoG really needs to re-evaluate their current business strategy.

I know that they are not up to Steam/Epic levels of income, but they lag SIGNIFICANTLY behind in patching and release schedules for some games.

Really is unfortunate that they've turned their back on the support end of things to shovel more mediocre titles out instead.

Still like their concept, but they are botching the implementation.
FINALLY!!!
1.9.3 has arrived and HAPPYHEAVYHOLIDAYS works - just in time for Christmas 2021