It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Kintemar: Just submitted this ticket to the other questions section in support. I am in no way advocating we brigade them but if anyone else feels the same the only way to make change is to tell them how we feel. If you agree go ahead and submit a ticket or comment. If you're fine with how it is I respect your opinion and hope the post wasn't too annoying. Either way hope you're enjoying the game.

"I am NOT a second class customer.

I love the games I have bought through GOG and for the most part I love the model GOG operates on. I choose to buy games through GOG instead of on Steam mainly for the DRM free. It used to be to avoid Steams auto-update policy, but now that said policy has gone by the wayside it is no longer an issue. So the only thing keeping me paying foreign transaction fees to buy through GOG over Steam is the ability to avoid not only DRM but also any extraneous software not directly needed to run the game (ie Steam launcher or GOG Galaxy).

So I will never be downloading or using your Galaxy software, tried it once didn't like it, don't need it, don't ever want it. But I paid the same price as those that use it, yet they have updates way before the offline installers or patches are posted. I am NOT a second class customer just because I don't want your bloatware. If you keep time-gating updates (right now mainly Pathfinder:WotR) for offline well after release on Galaxy, well then I really don't have a reason to keep buying from you over Steam do I? I really love your service, but I hate more than anything being manipulated or pushed towards using a specific service or program with no real benefit. Don't bother extolling the virtues of Galaxy, tried it there aren't any for me. Just stop using shady push techniques to get me to use a program I never will. I may love you service but it is in no way good enough not to be offended by this behavior, nor to retain my business if it continues. "
That is how you do it. I gave you an upvote because its basically what I try to explain to people who rather rant here in the forums and ruining the mood, instead of putting actual leverage towards those who are responsible for the issue.

The more people complain about it properly, the more people can achieve. Not by ranting and barking until your valid complain gets ignored because of all the unnecessary bad stuff.
darkelf2: Already live in Steam, wonder when it is here.
the offline installer patch is available now. the main set of installer files have also been upgraded.
I have expected the situation would end in: a new patch gets released today, and offline installers are again not to be expected earlier than at the start of the next week. I doubt however that the current actual situation can be considered a big improvement. xP