It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Already live in Steam, wonder when it is here.
darkelf2: Already live in Steam, wonder when it is here.
Live in steam for 24 hours now....
darkelf2: Already live in Steam, wonder when it is here.
Maybe you have more luck catching a developer or community manager on discord or with the Steam forums. Cookiie seems recently, aside from the first days after launch, busy/unavailable most of the time to take care of GOG forums.

I hope we do not get forgotten like the mongrels. ^.^
GOG Galaxy downloaded it to me yesterday.... (Windows)
Honestly WTF is GOG doing? They have promoted this not finished still in beta game and are not providing the patches?
Givemedanger: Honestly WTF is GOG doing? They have promoted this not finished still in beta game and are not providing the patches?
Attachments:
If you can trust the forums participants last week, GOG should have received a lot of support tickets in regards of the offline installers, which seems to be published with heavy delay this days. Therefore the issue should be resolved very soon. ^.^
They should be working on them. It's 7pm there now. so looking like Tomorrow for v1.0.5g offline downloads for Windows Users.

Hope they get it done before the 1.0.6 update early next week.
Lingxin: If you can trust the forums participants last week, GOG should have received a lot of support tickets in regards of the offline installers, which seems to be published with heavy delay this days. Therefore the issue should be resolved very soon. ^.^
Hello gog main shiller account, here we go again i see, report to your collaborators that this time we want the patch BEFORE next week, have a nice weekend.
pen311: They should be working on them. It's 7pm there now. so looking like Tomorrow for v1.0.5g offline downloads for Windows Users.

Hope they get it done before the 1.0.6 update early next week.
I personally do not have my hopes up. I am rather expecting the worst this time and then rejoice if it worked out before the weekend. After all weekend starts tomorrow. =D

Plus, last week the situation was very similar if not the same.

@Catrhis> if you and the others submitted your support tickets properly, the chance is high it gets better very soon. So seeing the patch today can totally happen. ^^
Post edited September 23, 2021 by Lingxin
dbartenstein: GOG Galaxy downloaded it to me yesterday.... (Windows)
Yep...me, too. Got it yesterday through Galaxy--installed perfectly.
dbartenstein: GOG Galaxy downloaded it to me yesterday.... (Windows)
waltc: Yep...me, too. Got it yesterday through Galaxy--installed perfectly.
Queries here likely do not concern Galaxy/users are looking for the offline installer.
Just as with the last patch, > 24 hours and still nothing.
Won't have to read my posts anymore if offline installer patch isn't posted by end/day Sep 24- I will have refunded the product.
Filed another ticket. This is their last chance as far as I'm concerned.
Lingxin: Plus, last week the situation was very similar if not the same.
Exactly similar you're right :)
Not exactly. They had 24 hours to update the installers. There was no weekend. GOG got lazy.

My bad for buying the game in this state.
Post edited September 24, 2021 by Givemedanger
Just submitted this ticket to the other questions section in support. I am in no way advocating we brigade them but if anyone else feels the same the only way to make change is to tell them how we feel. If you agree go ahead and submit a ticket or comment. If you're fine with how it is I respect your opinion and hope the post wasn't too annoying. Either way hope you're enjoying the game.

"I am NOT a second class customer.

I love the games I have bought through GOG and for the most part I love the model GOG operates on. I choose to buy games through GOG instead of on Steam mainly for the DRM free. It used to be to avoid Steams auto-update policy, but now that said policy has gone by the wayside it is no longer an issue. So the only thing keeping me paying foreign transaction fees to buy through GOG over Steam is the ability to avoid not only DRM but also any extraneous software not directly needed to run the game (ie Steam launcher or GOG Galaxy).

So I will never be downloading or using your Galaxy software, tried it once didn't like it, don't need it, don't ever want it. But I paid the same price as those that use it, yet they have updates way before the offline installers or patches are posted. I am NOT a second class customer just because I don't want your bloatware. If you keep time-gating updates (right now mainly Pathfinder:WotR) for offline well after release on Galaxy, well then I really don't have a reason to keep buying from you over Steam do I? I really love your service, but I hate more than anything being manipulated or pushed towards using a specific service or program with no real benefit. Don't bother extolling the virtues of Galaxy, tried it there aren't any for me. Just stop using shady push techniques to get me to use a program I never will. I may love you service but it is in no way good enough not to be offended by this behavior, nor to retain my business if it continues. "