It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nemy123: Cheers, as mentioned in the other thread. A crit focused dex/int Tiefling Sword Saint for a story playthrough. I'd assume he'd be pretty sturdy due to high dex AC and the int bonus and good for early game. I'm not too sure which weapon I'll go for though. Falchata, Rapier or Estoc seem to be popular. Would love a recommendation there.
Alternatively, if you have a sturdy Str Saint I'd love to check that out as well, as long as it comes with similar high int for some skill raising.

Thanks!
https://www.gog.com/forum/pathfinder_kingmaker/ineffects_guide_v2/post115 that's a str one.
As to weapons... it depends if you have the DLCs or not. Falcata is only popular because of lion's claw from varn DLC.
Dex Tiefling Saint for nemy123

Race: Tiefling(Grimspawn)

Alignment: LG(technically, can be whatever lawful, but LG robes are simply better)

Stats:
Str: 7
Dex: 19 > 24
Con: 12
Int: 18
Wis: 7
Cha: 14

Final Build: Alchemist(Vivisectionist) 1/Monk(Scaled Fist) 1/Magus(Sword Saint) 18

Main skills: Mobility 3+, Persuasion (Max), Trickery(Max), Perception(Max)
Suggested secondary skills: Stealth 1+, UMD(Max)

Lvl 1: Alchemist - Weapon Finesse
Lvl 2: Monk - Dodge
Lvl 3: Magus - Chosen Weapon: Falcata* // Slashing Grace: Falcata
Lvl 4: Magus
Lvl 5: Magus - Accomplished Sneak Attacker // Arcane Accuracy
Lvl 6: Magus
Lvl 7: Magus - Crane Style // Outflank
Lvl 8: Magus - Enduring Blade
Lvl 9: Magus - Crane Wing
Lvl 10: Magus
Lvl 11: Magus - Crane Riposte
Lvl 12: Magus
Lvl 13: Magus - Dazzling Display // Shatter Defenses
Lvl 14: Magus - Devoted Blade
Lvl 15: Magus - Greater Weapon Focus: Falcata
Lvl 16: Magus
Lvl 17: Magus - Blind Fight // Bane Blade
Lvl 18: Magus
Lvl 19: Magus - Weapon Specialization // Greater Weapon Specialization
Lvl 20: Magus - Ghost Blade
*15-20/x3 weapons amount to a choice between falcatas and estocs. If you don’t have Varn DLC - pick estocs. Although blinding light is rather late - it’s at least there. Lion’s claw is available much earlier.

Important Magus Spells:
Lvl 1: Reduce Person, Shield, Shocking Grasp, Corrosive Touch
Lvl 2: Mirror Image, Glitterdust, Frigid Touch
Lvl 3: Displacement, Haster, Vampiric Touch
Lvl 4: Greater Invisibility, Dimension Door
Lvl 5: Cloudkill
Lvl 6: Transformation

Alchemist Spells: True Strike

Gear: Monk robes, +Stat gear, +AC gear, weapon of choice.

Nothing too fancy, really. Would be able to pick grace at level 1 if it was human(and would have a feat left for metamagic), but that’s about it. D6 sneak should carry you through early levels.

Picked grimspawn as the least of possible evils. At least you get int out of it.

Dazzle is pretty mediocre, would prefer someone else to do it for him.

Pretty late Shatter, but nothing can be done. Early levels are already strained as is.

Use keen enchant. Late-game you pick would be Keen+Axiomatic+Bane for the most part. Turn off perfect strike and only turn on perfect critical for important targets or your pool will run dry in no-time.
Hello. I had this one concept for awhile now. I am trying to get as close to arachnomancy as possible in this game. Summoning spiders, webs, and of course! more spiders! So yeah, a summon heavy build with maaaaybe an arachnid pet? A wizard that kept his tarantula familiar under his beard was always my favorite concept.
yamishmage: Hello. I had this one concept for awhile now. I am trying to get as close to arachnomancy as possible in this game. Summoning spiders, webs, and of course! more spiders! So yeah, a summon heavy build with maaaaybe an arachnid pet? A wizard that kept his tarantula familiar under his beard was always my favorite concept.
that's probably gotta be druid. because Creeping doom and a spooder pet. or serpentine bloodline for den of vermin and spooder familiar depending on how big you want your spooder..
Post edited June 14, 2019 by InEffect
yamishmage: Hello. I had this one concept for awhile now. I am trying to get as close to arachnomancy as possible in this game. Summoning spiders, webs, and of course! more spiders! So yeah, a summon heavy build with maaaaybe an arachnid pet? A wizard that kept his tarantula familiar under his beard was always my favorite concept.
InEffect: that's probably gotta be druid. because Creeping doom and a spooder pet. or serpentine bloodline for den of vermin and spooder familiar depending on how big you want your spooder..
my thanks for the speedy reply!
Hai!

I wanted to make a strength based Two weapon fighting (probably short swords) Slayer, could be dexterity based if you feel that it's far superior but im okay with it being a glass cannon, since i intend to micro manage the character anyway. going to play on challenging difficulty.

I have all the DLC's, as for min/maxing and multi-classing you can go all out but i would prefer to have most of it as slayer if it's not to detrimental.

And as a last request if it's not to time consuming, it would be awesome if you could put small notes explain why you pick the things you do, so that maybe i can understand bit more how things work.

Thanks.
Post edited June 16, 2019 by Begilcake
Have another build request. Been looking for a kensei styled character. aka unarmoured weapon wielder. I really dislike the magus' version of it, Can you help me make a TRUE master of the blade?
D/W shortsword slayer for Begilcake

Race: Tiefling(Motherless)

Alignment: LG(because we go deliverer and most enemies are either chaotic or evil)

Stats:
Str: 18 > 22
Dex: 14
Con: 15 > 16 @20
Int: 12
Wis: 14
Cha: 7

Final Build: Slayer(Deliverer)12/Alchemist(Vivisectionist) 4/Rogue 4

Main skills: Mobility 3+, Persuasion (Max), Trickery(Max), Perception(Max)
Suggested secondary skills: Stealth 1+, Athletics 1+

Lvl 1: Slayer - Irori // Dodge (Not much of a choice. Irori gives us improved unarmed)
Lvl 2: Alchemist (Sneak, shield, mutagen)
Lvl 3: Alchemist - Crane Style // Feral Mutagen (we won’t need any weapons early with it and it’s a lot of attacks, also it has no penalties. Crane style ramps our AC)
Lvl 4: Vivisectionist (we stop here. 2d6 sneak is enough and we’ll need 4th level later. Also 30m mutagen is nice)
Lvl 5: Slayer - Outflank (taken on every melee between 5 and 7. Just too good to skip)
Lvl 6: Slayer
Lvl 7: Slayer - Crane Wing(more AC. Game lies. It works with any weapon set) // Menacing > intimidating Prowess(because we have plans for it)
Lvl 8: Slayer
Lvl 9: Slayer - Two-Weapon Fighting // Combat Trick > Improved Two-Weapon Fighting (Will need +4 dex item, which you should have by then. Now you can twf whatever weapon you like, as it’d be actually useful for a change)
Lvl 10: Slayer
Lvl 11: Slayer - Crane Riposte(1 AB never hurt anyone) // Menacing > Shatter Defenses(because attacking flat-footed enemies is pleasant. We don’t dazzle(yet), so employ someone else to do it)
Lvl 12: Slayer
Lvl 13: Slayer - Greater Two-Weapon Fighting (+6 item)
Lvl 14: Alchemist - Crippling Strikes (We have a plan for Slayer 12, so that vivisectionist level comes to the rescue)
Lvl 15: Slayer - Accomplished Sneak Attacker (Extra damage is nice)
Lvl 16: Slayer - Menacing > Dreadful Carnage (so now we can automatically dazzle. It’s nice)
Lvl 17: Rogue - Blindfight (Can be skipped for whatever if you’d use echolocation from a friendly alchemist, but we have some spares)
Lvl 18: Rogue - Opportunist
Lvl 19: Rogue - Combat Reflexes (we don’t care about finesse training)
Lvl 20: Rogue - Dispelling (we already have everything we’d care to have, might as well. Or you can get improved crit for some weapon that doesn’t suck. Rogue overall gave use 2 feats, +1AB, 2d6 extra damage, uncanny dodge and evasion. Nice.)

Spells: Shield, True strike, Restoration(Lesser)

Gear: Mithral Breastplate or Celestial armor(although idk where it is dropped yet), Allslayer(pitax palace)+generic +4/5 shortsword(There is only allslayer. No other decently enchanted shortsword is in the game), AC gear, Absolver Cloak

Will need someone for the buffs, including legendary proportions, but otherwise is decent enough for a slayer. 11d6 sneak dice, so is on par with whatever rogue you could make.
Post edited June 16, 2019 by InEffect
yamishmage: Have another build request. Been looking for a kensei styled character. aka unarmoured weapon wielder. I really dislike the magus' version of it, Can you help me make a TRUE master of the blade?
just updated Aldori duelist Should be decent enough with pretty much no spells to him, although obviously weaker than saint, because a most things are.
InEffect: Shifter Druid for kreative_katt

Race: Human
We need the feat more than we need some stats

Alignment: LN*
*More on that later

Stats:
Str: 17
Dex: 14
Con: 12
Int: 11
Wis: 16
Cha: 10

Final Build: Monk(Traditional) 1/Druid(DotTW) 16/Barbarian(Mad Dog) 1/Fighter 1

Main skills: Mobility 3, Persuasion Max, Perception Max
Suggested secondary skills: You have 36 points spare. Lore Nature is thematic to max and maybe Athletics.

Detailed leveling breakdown:
Lvl 1: Monk - Weapon Focus: Claw // Dazzling Display // Crane Style
Lvl 2: Druid - Animal Companion*
Lvl 3: Druid - Combat Expertise (Need +2 Int item)
Lvl 4: Druid
Lvl 5: Druid - Natural Spell
Lvl 6: Druid
Lvl 7: Druid - Outflank
Lvl 8: Druid
Lvl 9: Druid - Shatter Defenses
Lvl 10: Druid
Lvl 11: Druid - Trip
Lvl 12: Druid
Lvl 13: Druid - Greater Trip
Lvl 14: Druid
Lvl 15: Druid - Persuasive
Lvl 16: Druid
Lvl 17: Druid - Fury’s Fall
Lvl 18: Barbarian
Lvl 19: Barbarian - Blind Fight
Lvl 20: Fighter - Intimidating Prowess

Important Spells:
Lvl 1: Acid Maw, Cure Light Wounds, Firebelly(Good early for swarms)
Lvl 2: Aspect of the Bear, Restoration, Barkskin(Becomes obsolete once you get Legendary)
Lvl 3: Magic Fang(Greater), Spike Growth, Resist Energy(Communal), Delay Poison(Communal)
Lvl 4: Spike Stones, Cape of Wasps, Thorn Body, Protection from Energy(Communal)
Lvl 5: Aspect of the Wolf, Geniekind, Animal Growth
Lvl 6: Tar Pool, Cure Light Wounds(Mass)
Lvl 7: Legendary Proportions, Creeping Doom, Heal
Lvl 8: Seamantle, Frightful Aspect

Gear: To tank you would need: Dreamer Ring, Ring of Circumstances(STR, DEX, WIS, AC) Gyronna Ammy/Amulet of Mighty fists, Absolver/Catigator cloak, +8 hat/belt, +8 Armor Bracers, Bokken Elixir

Alignment first: You will need at least some shifts here. You start as LN and should move to TN. That would technically be enough for the build, but not really. From there you should move to either NG or NE for absolver/castigator cloaks, because those are awesome and rings slots are precious. Shouldn’t be too hard because said cloaks will be sold in the 2nd part of the game by Pitaxan merchants.

Mad Dog is there so you have something extra to ramp your AB. Druids are not exactly spectacular in that department and Shape-shifting won’t cover for that. At least not enough.

Amulet of Mighty Fists and Magic Fang totally do stack. To wear Mighty fists or Gyronna depends on difficulty. On anything, but unfair Gyronna is not needed to break unhittable AC.

Few words about buffing: All buffs we selected do stack on top of animal form, but some of them do not transition from human to animal form. Easiest solution would be to buff in animal form and be a happy panda. Quite literally.

Aspect of the wolf is why we take trip feats. Don’t forget to right-click the trip ability you get from it after casting.

Natural Progression of forms Wolf -> Leopard -> Bear -> Smilodon is pretty much how you want to roll anyways.

Does have dazzling and shatter, Although does prefer someone else to use Dazzling due to average persuasion.

Assumes you do exploit Exp for level 20, but should be ok-ish without.
To use combat expertise or not is up to you. Depends on difficulty and if you need those points of AC to become unhittable at any point.

Skipped Lvl 9 spells as there is literally nothing of interest for us there.

The damage isn't great, but there is nothing that can be done about it.

There you have it. It CAN reach 70 AC for unfair, but Shifter druid is not what I’d realistically play there and he will lose too much AB in the process, but it's possible, I guess.
Hey,

Now that the Bear scimitar is fixed, I want to try and make a Druid for Hard that is a decent damage dealer. I’m assuming I would take more off the tripping balls archetype rather then this shifter one? I plan on him being a damage dealer rather than a tank or off tank. I’m assuming I want to build around the smilodon form, critical hits, and my bear companion? Are there ways to build up the druids damage? I know there are a few on hit acid gloves or sneak attack damage?
Krowseph: Hey,

Now that the Bear scimitar is fixed, I want to try and make a Druid for Hard that is a decent damage dealer. I’m assuming I would take more off the tripping balls archetype rather then this shifter one? I plan on him being a damage dealer rather than a tank or off tank. I’m assuming I want to build around the smilodon form, critical hits, and my bear companion? Are there ways to build up the druids damage? I know there are a few on hit acid gloves or sneak attack damage?
Well... It's mostly about hogging 2 arcane protectors for AC and stacking a bunch of other AC sources. As to the damage... Eh... You won't deal a lot of it. It's just not happening. If you want damaging shape-shifter - play sorc.
Thanks for the build <:
Can you help with a build for a two handed fighter? I'm a noob who just picked up the game and i'm bit overwhelmed. I have been following someones outline for a two-handed fighter using sorc and dragon disciple but it's not as in depth as what you do. Also I just want to say thanks your companion guides they have helped me a lot.
stuntshineflex: Can you help with a build for a two handed fighter? I'm a noob who just picked up the game and i'm bit overwhelmed. I have been following someones outline for a two-handed fighter using sorc and dragon disciple but it's not as in depth as what you do. Also I just want to say thanks your companion guides they have helped me a lot.
What kind of two-handed? Do you want spells/stuff to do in combat?
stuntshineflex: Can you help with a build for a two handed fighter? I'm a noob who just picked up the game and i'm bit overwhelmed. I have been following someones outline for a two-handed fighter using sorc and dragon disciple but it's not as in depth as what you do. Also I just want to say thanks your companion guides they have helped me a lot.
InEffect: What kind of two-handed? Do you want spells/stuff to do in combat?
Hey I was thinking maybe a greatsword or an axe but I am open to others. I'm not sure what is available with multiclassing but I wouldn't mind having a few spells like a buff or lockdown