It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
HI gog team !!!!
I find the 1.07 patch and work.
just extract in omerta folder.
sorry I'm a poor English.
but i can't post a link it's locked.
give me a private message if you want
Post edited June 30, 2014 by chabad
chabad: HI gog team !!!!
I find the 1.07 patch and work.
just extract in omerta folder.
sorry I'm a poor English.
but i can't post a link it's locked.
give me a private message if you want
Message me about it, and I'll help you post a link here!
Hi,
I've sent a private message with the link.
Thanks
Here is Chabad's kind link to the 1.07 patch!

https://mega.co.nz/#!VBIyFBCC!iwFQGmSGKDHXdaMwNh0W4uljVIHVwWf473__h0SIKHQ

Edit: The original link seems to be down. So, I've gotten it replaced for now.
Post edited October 07, 2014 by Nicole28
I'm quite new so I must ask Where did u find such things? Will it be incorporated into the installer for torments or will we have to download and apply patch ourselves? hat handle the patching/updating for u? Thanks fr the help.
Post edited July 02, 2014 by lemming07
is this legit ?
has anyone scan this ?
does it work with all the DLC or just the base game with the 4+ ?
Anyone ?
Wasn't that just for Steam?
Like I was told for another game, you need to contact support and tell them where this patch is.
Hello everybodi,
It's compatible with all DLC.
No fake.
It's a steam version, I modified for worfed with gog Version.
edit : I'm contacted support and they are a copy of file.
They want to try before i think
Post edited July 02, 2014 by chabad
Just extract the contents to your game's install/root folder, and it should work. Kind of the same way you install manual fan patches like Fallout 2, for example.
Or, If you want, just waiting, a gog technician test and if a success (or it is XD) he create a installer and add in library.
Thank you SO much for this patch! I started playing recently and really got lucky that by the time I got stuck on those missions your patch was already out.
I tested it and it worked perfectly, didn't even needed to make a new save game.
This is strange, people having to rip patches out of Steam manually to get a GOG game working. :/
Cool. Might be time to try this now.

Are they really planning the 1.08 patch for Steam at least? If so, I'll wait for that then.
Daliz: This is strange, people having to rip patches out of Steam manually to get a GOG game working. :/
That's the developer's fault. GoG only sells the game.
I'm going to try this patch and report any results. Which was the mission that coudln't be accomplished until that last patch?