It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Finally! Thanks a lot GOG!
Thanks for the patch. Now I can adjust the UI for 2560x1440 and really enjoy this for the first time since it came out.
I have the game for a long time. Never finished it. Was thinking about starting it up again and I read there is a 1.03 patch. However, I can not find a copy to download for Windows. Seems to be only for Steam, but I do not play online games. I prefer my games local.
I think from the previous posts, it was provided but I can not find a copy.
Is there a 1.03 I can download for my Windows standalone game?
Thank you.
IppyDep: I have the game for a long time. Never finished it. Was thinking about starting it up again and I read there is a 1.03 patch. However, I can not find a copy to download for Windows. Seems to be only for Steam, but I do not play online games. I prefer my games local.
I think from the previous posts, it was provided but I can not find a copy.
Is there a 1.03 I can download for my Windows standalone game?
Thank you.
If you're asking about patch for a CD version then it may not exist. Nexus is owned by THQ Nordic, try asking them if you really want to be sure though.
Great job, THQ Nordic and GOG! There is still support for this game after so many years. That is admirable! Especially since "Nexus - The Jupiter Incident" is one of my favourite games. I still hope for a successor...
ScareYa: Great job, THQ Nordic and GOG! There is still support for this game after so many years. That is admirable! Especially since "Nexus - The Jupiter Incident" is one of my favourite games. I still hope for a successor...
Great job? It took them 6 months to give us the patch steam had.
People literally had to contact them to remind them gog exists and to do their job since we're paying customers.