It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yo
Just an FYI for everyone, If you use GoG Galaxy to install the game, your nwncdkey.ini is in a different place.

Mine Was:
C:\ProgramData\GOG.com\Galaxy\support\1207658890\1207658890\app\nwncdkey.ini
I just got done opening a new ticket regarding this issue but figured I post and see if anyone new what the issue was.

So got the game and received a cdkey file. replaced the file as the instructions say to do. But when you start up multi-player it ask for the 3 keys and the file opens with a bunch of jibberish instead of the 3 cdkeys. The original file opens and you can see and properly read the 3 cdkeys, but the multiplayer cdkey file doesn't seem to display anything properly.

I typed in the original keys just to see what would happen and I logged into the server I will be playing on and did the character creation. Once I hit play it displayed the error for the cdkeys not being authorized or not the proper ones for online play. Which I half expected that of course since it was the keys that came with the game and not the multiplayer keys that I cant read anyways.

Ideas? Or just keep waiting forever for them to get back with me about the ticket?
Tryndralar: I just got done opening a new ticket regarding this issue but figured I post and see if anyone new what the issue was.

So got the game and received a cdkey file. replaced the file as the instructions say to do. But when you start up multi-player it ask for the 3 keys and the file opens with a bunch of jibberish instead of the 3 cdkeys. The original file opens and you can see and properly read the 3 cdkeys, but the multiplayer cdkey file doesn't seem to display anything properly.

I typed in the original keys just to see what would happen and I logged into the server I will be playing on and did the character creation. Once I hit play it displayed the error for the cdkeys not being authorized or not the proper ones for online play. Which I half expected that of course since it was the keys that came with the game and not the multiplayer keys that I cant read anyways.

Ideas? Or just keep waiting forever for them to get back with me about the ticket?
Did you ever get this resolved? I'm waiting for a response from support, but so far I've got nothing.
mertgulcur: Hello. I need my NWN2 CD keys immediately.
Gydion: They should already be in your shelf: More -> Serial Keys.
They aren' t there if you bought the complete download. It's just one key.
Post edited November 11, 2015 by pjthefey
I'm still waiting for my cd key been 2 days now i have sent a support ticket and nothing from gog yet ...
I need a cdkey for both nwn 1 diamon and 2 complete please
navnath: I'm still waiting for my cd key been 2 days now i have sent a support ticket and nothing from gog yet ...
I need a cdkey for both nwn 1 diamon and 2 complete please
I recieved a response stating that the lack of inclusion of the CD keys was a "clerical error" (this seems to be a different story than everyone in this thread is claiming). They closed the ticket and asked me to open another one with the key from my account. You'd think they'd be able to look it up manually once they had the associated email address. In any case I hope that the second response is as quick as the first.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but selling the software without the license keys is a lot like not selling the software at all. How is including them not a top priority? So far as I can tell no one would have said anything if I didn't e-mail support. I'm presently waiting for a response with said keys, there is no phone support so.... Here's hoping that I don't end up as one of the people waiting weeks for a response.

Update: received the keys via e-mail this evening.
Post edited November 12, 2015 by pjthefey
Can you please send my cd key for online play today!! Submitted proper form etc..

Thanks

edit: Still no sign of online key for NWN.. Tuesday morning now... Can I get it today please?
Post edited November 17, 2015 by michaelpcarolan
Need a Key for NWN2. I'm getting my Key is unauthorized
How can I get 3 cd key for

[CDKEY]
Key1=00000-00000-00000-00000-00000-00000-00000 //This is your base Neverwinter Nights 2 cd-key
Key2=00000-00000-00000-00000-00000-00000-00000 //Mask of the Betrayer key
Key3=00000-00000-00000-00000-00000-00000-00000 //Storm of Zehir key

I have only one and can't play online
You have to send a message to support, asking for your keys.
I've just recently bought NWN 2 and need to know If I need a specific CD-Key for multiplayer.
If I do I will require one as soon as possible.
FairyMaster: I've just recently bought NWN 2 and need to know If I need a specific CD-Key for multiplayer.
NWN 2 keys are automatically added to your account: Library - Game - More - Serial Keys.
Post edited February 15, 2016 by Gydion
FairyMaster: I've just recently bought NWN 2 and need to know If I need a specific CD-Key for multiplayer.
NWN2 used to come with the keys you need. Last year that changed & I'm not sure if they fixed it.
Look in your Account> Library >Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete, view downloads, then More, then Serial Keys. See Pic
If it has the three serial keys there.
Then in your NWN2 Complete Folder, look for SerialTool.exe, click on that & copy and paste the Serial Keys into it.

If you don't have the three Serial Keys listed. You will need to contact Support directly and ask them to send them to you.

https://www.gog.com/support/contact/technical_issues_with_games/neverwinter_nights_2_complete

If you use Gog Galaxy, then I have no idea how that works.
Attachments:
I need a multiplayer cd key for Neverwinter nights, and PLEASE, easy instructions on how to use it.
Thanks!

Janet, DaleCityCatGirl
I still have my Game/Install CDs from when I bought Neverwinter Nights long, long ago. I also have all three Manuals that came with the game.

Neverwinter Nights Manual has the CD Key printed on the inside front cover
Shadows of Undrentide has a printed sheet with the disk (I also wrote the CD Key inside the cover of the Manual)
Hordes of the Underdark CD Key is also printed on the inside front cover.

Since I still have the original Keys, would they work if put into the game via the CDKey.ini file? (OR would doing that blow up my game?)
I don't think the player is asked to enter the Keys while installing the game anymore.

"Curious-er and curious-er," said Alice