It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I need my key :S
I was sent a CD key.. i copied it into the NWN folder as instructed.. but when i try to play multiplayer it tells me the CD key is Banned.. please advise.
May i Request a Cd key? I just bought the game and I really need to get on multiplayer as my friends are nagging me XD
Hm.... I assume im not getting one for a while then... This is rather dumb.... Why can't we have a unique code with the download....?
... I understand the fact that they have Weekends off, but it's Monday! This shouldn't take that long! :C
Magmariser: ... I understand the fact that they have Weekends off, but it's Monday! This shouldn't take that long! :C
Did you get your keys?

If not, did you follow the link in the first post in the thread to request your keys? You need to contact Support, as the GOG staff don't often check these threads. Just use the dropdown on the support page where it says "I have a problem with" and choose 'Multiplayer key request'.
I was wondering where can I put my CD key once I have it.I mean when I instaled the game it never asked me to put any serial numbers.
bububu666: I was wondering where can I put my CD key once I have it.I mean when I instaled the game it never asked me to put any serial numbers.
Check in your installation folder for a file called nwncdkey.ini You put the keys in there. The GOG version of the game ships with a generic key, which is why it doesn't ask for one during installation. When you get your keys sent to you from GOG, there should be instructions included on what to do with them.
Requested my key yesterday around 20:00, but was just wondering how long it usually takes before the key arrives.

This way I can figure out when to ring the alarmbells.
MRoxs23: Requested my key yesterday around 20:00, but was just wondering how long it usually takes before the key arrives.

For me it was only a few hours. Others have reported up to a couple days. Really depends on the amount of support requests GOG has at the time. Make sure you check your spam folder, as sometimes the e-mail is flagged as spam by your e-mail client's filter.
MRoxs23: Requested my key yesterday around 20:00, but was just wondering how long it usually takes before the key arrives.

Coelocanth: For me it was only a few hours. Others have reported up to a couple days. Really depends on the amount of support requests GOG has at the time. Make sure you check your spam folder, as sometimes the e-mail is flagged as spam by your e-mail client's filter.
Thank you for your reply. It just means that I'll have to be a little more patient.
they should automatically send out a cdkey when you buy the game, i've had it 3 weeks and just found out about this, and requested my key going on 3 days now, and my friend whom bought the game the same day that i submitted my request, has been waiting going on 3 days now too. We would like to play what we paid $$$ for....
How long does it take to get a cd-key?
Hey, when I got my CD Key, I did everything asked in the support email, yet the CD key still does not work, I can't log into any servers because they still say that authntication is required.
Please help guys, this is killing me, NWN's multiplayer was the best thing!
Hey - could you consider sending the cd-key connected with the game one purchases. Or atleast inform about the multiplayer thingie in the front page. I was wondering what my problem with PW:s was and I just found about this from their page. Sent in a request for the key. Hope you send it before the weekend. ;)