It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

renew: And I just saw offline installers for the Master of Magic 2022 remake

1.06.25 is up
benjischaub: Will installing this on top of the old version keep my saved games?
I uninstalled the old version and reinstalled the new one

My save games were still present
New offiline installers for master of magic (2022) are up!

Unfortunately - I am tempted to say "as usual" -- gog.com does not give us any information about the changes for this update - does anyone know what's new or have a changelog for version 1.06.29? Thank you!
There's information on their discord (https://discord.gg/yaptFtbt).
Not sure why it says Open Beta in the changelog in their announcements-patch notes channel.
I stopped playing the game a while back, waiting for them to finish patching things up.
I just downloaded the new update and this time clicking on it no longer launches their game chooser with advertisements. The one that was not working and making it impossible to play.
abbayarra: I just downloaded the new update and this time clicking on it no longer launches their game chooser with advertisements. The one that was not working and making it impossible to play.
Current offline installer version is 1.06.44. There are no patches for older version to 1.06.44, only up to 1.06.40. Strange....

I just purchased the game and download the 1.06.44 offline installer anyway. Are there news for this?