It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

On the GOG Database (GOGDB.org) I saw that the build for the 1.06.10 patch was created a week ago (2022-12-19) .

However is still have not seen this patch in the offline installers

Has this patch only been created for Galaxy (which I don't use)?
Post edited December 27, 2022 by renew
Coincidentally I just ran into this. I didn't see the patch, ran GOG Galaxy, and the game updated, so maybe the GOG guys are a bit slow at making patches available offline?
How do you force this patch with GoG Galaxy? My install still says 1.04.06, and that's after uninstalling and reinstalling the game, and also trying repair within Galaxy.

This is for Caster of Magic for Windows by the way, is this forum for the new game as well? I may be confusing the version mentioned in the first post with the modern remake?
Post edited December 27, 2022 by barrind
This topic is about the latest game, yeah.
It's understandably confusing, and I'm not sure why GOG keeps pooling good old games and new releases in one forum. They should really make new forums for new releases in my opinion.
Gotcha: This topic is about the latest game, yeah.
It's understandably confusing, and I'm not sure why GOG keeps pooling good old games and new releases in one forum. They should really make new forums for new releases in my opinion.
There are too many games named MOM. Each version should have a unique name so you know what you're buying/posting about.
New Patch out 1.06.25 that adds lots of features.. where is it GOG ?????????
aceofheart: New Patch out 1.06.25 that adds lots of features.. where is it GOG ?????????
On the GOG DB site I see that a 1.06.25 build was created on January 17th

Is there once again only a patch on galaxy (which I don't use)?
Just checked it for you, and yeah, my game updated to 1.06.25.
Patches will eventually find their way to the offline installers (to my knowledge), but they do seem to take their sweet time with that.
And the offline installers are still version 1.06.00 only :-(!

Again gog is discriminating those who do not want to use galaxy...
I submitted a support ticket about the missing offline patches. Hopefully it helps.
Offline installer for 1.04.07 is active.
ELFswe: Offline installer for 1.04.07 is active.
Wrong game

A new offline installer came out for Master of Magic classic, not for the 2022 remake

Although the patch for the classic version is still welcome
Post edited January 26, 2023 by renew
And I just saw offline installers for the Master of Magic 2022 remake

1.06.25 is up
ELFswe: Offline installer for 1.04.07 is active.
renew: Wrong game

A new offline installer came out for Master of Magic classic, not for the 2022 remake

Although the patch for the classic version is still welcome
Oh, I didn't realise this was for 2022.
/facepalm
renew: And I just saw offline installers for the Master of Magic 2022 remake

1.06.25 is up
Will installing this on top of the old version keep my saved games?