It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

crcookson: Can you confirm when build 1028 will be uploaded? It was released on 10 Nov.
Would like to know too.
i208khonsu: GoG really needs to be on top of this. I have KSP on both GoG and Steam, wanted to give GoG so bought KSP here. If we'll be getting late updates I might as well just install from steam and buy games from there instead.
willis888: Waiting a couple days for a patch is still a better deal than being forced to have a working internet connection to play your single player games.
KSP on Steam doesn't have any online requirements. You don't even need to launch it through Steam.
crcookson: Can you confirm when build 1028 will be uploaded? It was released on 10 Nov.
I am so angry now! I like to know it too! When? Please GOG support answer this or correct the issue asap!

It is very interesting, that I can download a pirated version of KSP 1.0.5.1028 on the second day after release and I can not download the same thing what I payed for from the site who got my money!

If it will not be updated soon I will request my money back and will never ever buy anything from here in the future!
Gyurci73: I am so angry now! I like to know it too! When? Please GOG support answer this or correct the issue asap!

It is very interesting, that I can download a pirated version of KSP 1.0.5.1028 on the second day after release and I can not download the same thing what I payed for from the site who got my money!

If it will not be updated soon I will request my money back and will never ever buy anything from here in the future!
I emailed GOG support on 12 Nov to ask for an update on build 1028. Their response yesterday was "our release of KSP was updated to 1.0.5 on 10th of November." Do not seem very interested in updating to the latest version. It's now been 5 days. Should have just bought it from the KSP store.
Gyurci73: I am so angry now! I like to know it too! When? Please GOG support answer this or correct the issue asap!

crcookson: I emailed GOG support on 12 Nov to ask for an update on build 1028. Their response yesterday was "our release of KSP was updated to 1.0.5 on 10th of November." Do not seem very interested in updating to the latest version. It's now been 5 days. Should have just bought it from the KSP store.
OK, but on Squads post about the GOG update on their forum says patch 1028 is on "approval" process here... I am excited how long will it take? Forever? Becouse it is on "approval" since a couple of days now...
My advise is to do what I did, just download the updated torrented version. You bought it so you won't be doing any arm to the developers.
It's beginning to feel like someone at GOG simply overlooked the second patch completely and there's a presumption that the game is up to date. The delay here for a minor patch rollout is atrocious.
paralipsis: It's beginning to feel like someone at GOG simply overlooked the second patch completely and there's a presumption that the game is up to date. The delay here for a minor patch rollout is atrocious.
We did not overlook it, we were not informed of this hotfix which is now out and available for everyone.
paralipsis: It's beginning to feel like someone at GOG simply overlooked the second patch completely and there's a presumption that the game is up to date. The delay here for a minor patch rollout is atrocious.
JudasIscariot: We did not overlook it, we were not informed of this hotfix which is now out and available for everyone.
Nice! Cheers!
JudasIscariot: We did not overlook it, we were not informed of this hotfix which is now out and available for everyone.
Talking about updating, over at the "What's the GOG recommended way to do an update on Linux? "
thread 3 different update procedures were discussed. What is your official view on this ?
Post edited November 23, 2015 by franklindemann2
franklindemann2: Talking about updating, over at the "What's the GOG recommended way to do an update on Linux? "
thread 3 different update procedures were discussed. What is your official view on this ?
I answered in that thread :)