It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

WHEN? Wann?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
alexander598: WHEN? Wann?
"Soon enough."

"That's not soon enough!"

It took 2 days for the 1.0.4 patch to be available at GOG after it had been released by Squad.
Post edited November 10, 2015 by willis888
I would love to know
GoG really needs to be on top of this. I have KSP on both GoG and Steam, wanted to give GoG so bought KSP here. If we'll be getting late updates I might as well just install from steam and buy games from there instead.
i208khonsu: GoG really needs to be on top of this. I have KSP on both GoG and Steam, wanted to give GoG so bought KSP here. If we'll be getting late updates I might as well just install from steam and buy games from there instead.
Waiting a couple days for a patch is still a better deal than being forced to have a working internet connection to play your single player games.
alexander598: WHEN? Wann?
Today :)
oh wow, dat changelog
they should have called this 1.1
seems exploring the oceans is now possible :o

and i really had plans to play something else *sigh*
immi101: oh wow, dat changelog

Well you could kind of do that before. Whenever I ever landed in the ocean I was sure to grab a surface sample, temperature, and 'goo sample' for big time science points. Also your astronaut can't drowned so why no try it? :P

The only problem is getting a temperature if your thermometer is on the side of the capsule facing down; you can't get the cursor on it to check it.
Post edited November 10, 2015 by tinyE
immi101: oh wow, dat changelog

tinyE: Well you could kind of do that before.
oh, you could? never knew that. my crashed/landed stuff always stayed at the surface

*off to build a submarine*
tinyE: Well you could kind of do that before.
immi101: oh, you could? never knew that. my crashed/landed stuff always stayed at the surface

Well hold on! XD When you land in the ocean it doesn't sink but you can exit your pilot and he can take a sample from the water surface. Don't think you will be doing anything deep sea diving! :P
immi101: oh, you could? never knew that. my crashed/landed stuff always stayed at the surface

tinyE: Well hold on! XD When you land in the ocean it doesn't sink but you can exit your pilot and he can take a sample from the water surface. Don't think you will be doing anything deep sea diving! :P
now you can :
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/61004449/KSP/1.0.5/screenshot2.png
Far out man.

I still can't figure how to mount the cockpit like that. I've tried making "Space Shuttle" based designs but I can't pull it off. It's like it won't let me attach the separator the right way or in some cases combine the two ships: a big ass rocket with a 'plane' design stuck on the outside of it.
Attachments:
exp.jpg (9 Kb)
Post edited November 10, 2015 by tinyE
tinyE: Far out man.

I still can't figure how to mount the cockpit like that. I've tried making "Space Shuttle" based designs but I can't pull it off. It's like it won't let me attach the separator the right way or in some cases combine the two ships: a big ass rocket with a 'plane' design stuck on the outside of it.
Pressing "2" will let you move a part around, and pressing "3" will let you rotate it. Cubic Octagonal Struts can be placed anywhere, and they'll give you a node to attach other things to - then you can move and rotate the cubic octagonal strut until the craft looks the way you want it to.
Thanks. Now I'm having trouble with my settings. The new version is killing my FPS.
Can you confirm when build 1028 will be uploaded? It was released on 10 Nov.