It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

judda: -right click Jagged Alliance 2 in applications folder, click "show package contents"
-click "drive_c" folder;
bliceone: I know this is an old post but the question is "how to install on Mac" yet you describe installing on PC. There is no Drive C or 'Program Files' folder on Mac. Why installing a game needs to be so complicated? :'(
I reduced the above post to what you need to know. The Mac version from GOG contains the folder structure as it would be on Windows. Read everything again and just try it locally. It worked perfectly fine for me.
bliceone: I know this is an old post but the question is "how to install on Mac" yet you describe installing on PC. There is no Drive C or 'Program Files' folder on Mac. Why installing a game needs to be so complicated? :'(
CptFoo: I reduced the above post to what you need to know. The Mac version from GOG contains the folder structure as it would be on Windows. Read everything again and just try it locally. It worked perfectly fine for me.
Can you buy Wildfire here on GOG for this or just the regular JA2?
judda: 1.13 works with the GOG version of JA2.

Rough steps:

-Download GOG installer and mount .dmg file
-Drag Jagged Alliance 2 to applications folder
-download 1.13 executable
-right click Jagged Alliance 2 in applications folder, click "show package contents"
-click "drive_c" folder;
-(optional but a good idea) enter program files\GOG.com; right click Jagged Alliance 2; select duplicate - this way you have a backed up copy of JA2 in case something goes wrong, saves having to reinstall it
-drag 1.13 executable into \Program Files\GOG.com\Jagged Alliance 2;
-return to applications folder, right click JA2-> show package contents
- open Wineskin > Advanced > tools
- under utilities column, click Command Line Shell
- type cd ..\..
- type cd Program Files
- type cd GOG.com
- type cd Jagged Alliance 2
- type the name of the 1.13 executable exactly
- let it run
- close the command prompt when this is done, make whatever edits you want to the INI files in textedit; then launch JA2 as normal from the applications menu

I know it sounds complex but it's actually not that hard, just lots of little steps.
Hi everyone, this is and old thread BUT this can be helpful... so after one or two days of struggling I now have found the best path to install a great working version of 1.13 mod on a Mac (using a MacBook Pro mid 2015), using Porting Kit.

Please follow this steps one by one :
- Buy & download JA2 from GOG (offline Windows .exe)
- Install it with Porting Kit
- Download 1.13 mod last FullRelease .exe non Developer Version (SCI), from 2014 from here :
https://storage.rcs-rds.ro/links/4729f8d6-f44b-42b7-aa3e-e0ddc6deead6?path=%2FJA_2%2Fv1.13_Releases%2FOfficial%2FEnglish%2Fv7435%2FUpdate
- Right click Jagged Alliance 2 in Applications folder, click "show package contents"
- Click "drive_c" folder; click "GOG Games" folder and make a backup copy of the "Jagged Alliance 2" folder in case something goes wrong
- Open this last folder and drag your 1.13 .exe in it
- Open Wineskin app included in the same folder as "drive_c" in Jagged Alliance 2
- In Wineskin app go to > Advanced > Tools > Wine Tools > Command Line
- type cd ..\..
- type cd GOG Games
- type the name of the 1.13 .exe exactly
- Let it run and extract (overwrite any existing files)
- Delete the 1.13 .exe file that you first dragged into the JA2 folder (now the 1.13 mod v.7435 must be working, you can try it... if not, something went wrong so retry installation)

- Installing 7609 Update. Download it from here :
https://storage.rcs-rds.ro/links/4729f8d6-f44b-42b7-aa3e-e0ddc6deead6?path=%2FJA_2%2Fv1.13_Releases%2FOfficial%2FEnglish%2Fv7435%2FUpdate
- Follow the exact same steps as for the FullRelease until the content is extracted into drive_c > GOG Games > Jagged Alliance 2
- Open Wineskin
- Go to Command Line
- type cd ..\..
- type cd GOG Games
- type zPatch.bat
- Let it run and accept
- Delete the UpdateToRelease 1.13 .exe file that you dragged into the JA2 folder
- Done and ready to play!

Hope that this will help those who still struggles. If someone knows how to install the SCI new versions from Bears Pit or StrongPoint on Mac, that would be amazing.