Hand of Fate 2
Changelog for Patch 1.0.1 (added 09 November 2017):
* Fix Italian, Spanish text had invaded
*Added specific option for adaptive vsync, and option of regular on. Users with on previously (was adaptive), will now get adaptive. Opengl defaults to vsync on, d3d defaults to adaptive
* Adjusted colouring of wormhole to make it less jarring.
* Fog works consistently between d3d and opengl
* Fixed ultrawide resolution
* Fixed issues with companion dialog in Chariot if the player loses their companion
* Fix ignored vibration setting in dice
* Hopefully fix blood shaders so they aren't green on some configurations
* Fixed a bug where the gold wasn't being taken away.
* Fixed exception disconnecting from twitch. Updated twitch integration.
* Fixed friendly health bars getting yellow outline (should be dark red) when reviving fallen companions.
* Fixed Lovers campfire: wasn't cycling through Oswin lines
* Fixed all the typos discovered today
* Added twitch integration
Changelog for Patch 1.0.2 (added 13 November 2017):
* Dark Wormhole
* Added encounter option voting to twitch integration.
* One Drunken Night balance
* Trap level balance changes
* Goblins balance changes
* Fix for being able to move on the map while unlocking tokens
* Fix for locking selection during chance card task (GuardianAngel bug)
* Fix 8 skeleton spawner
* Fix Malaclypse's Associate without companion
Changelog for Patch 1.0.3 (added 13 November 2017):
* Disable adaptive vsync on PC for now, suspect it was causing or exacerbating a crash bug
* Modified default keyboard controls, picked a set that are more responsive
* If keyboard has not been remapped, update to new more responsive default
* Made keyboard / mouse dodge on 'press' and run on new input 'KBMRun' (defaults to Left Control).
* Added separate key binding for 'run' as part of the initial keyboard improvements
* Made player attack targeting more generous when not pushing a direction.
* Added binding for inspect ("i"), useful for OS X trackpad users without a middle mouse button
* Default to more sensible resolution on retina MPB
* Bug fix for "11_justice: random teleport to map area that I can't get out of"
* Fixed massive graphical glitch in fog for OS X users using Nvidia driver
* Fixed number of blessings the encounter takes from the player (was taking 1 more blessing than it should).
* Updates to market thief.
* Fixed companion name being displayed as VAR if they're removed from your hand during the run in the Strength challenge.
* Some Chinese localisation improvements
* Added a few second delay between start of twitch chance vote and messages posted to chat.
Changelog for Patch 1.0.4 (added 13 November 2017):
* Fix for The Tower in Brazilian Portuguese
* Add a Dual Shock 2 native support
* Fixed achievement unlocking for early testers (pre steam)
* Fix Berta's Betting House takes gold when no games are played
* Fixed encounter that would end before it begins if the player does not have a companion.
* Fix for equipment showcases in trap levels causing cards to not be returned to the correct container.
* Fixed companions attacking dead enemies non-stop after they've killed them.
* Improve Berta's Betting House dice game clarity
* Fixed issue where player would fail gold token in Strength if they change their equipment post meeting the requirement in the final encounter.
* Fixed protected enemies infinitely hitting each other with their protection after one of them hitting the other.
* The Cure final sequence (pendulum) made easier.
* Added Pendulum trait to Bridge Skirmish.
* Set Billy Clubs ability trait to use the Ability resource (now displays correct UI incl. number of hits to use ability).
* Fixed a bug where rewards were being discarded.
* Fixed pending card event listeners being checked with the wrong agent.
* Updates to Deadly Forest encounter (now only takes Life/Max. Life, and updated traits to reflect change).
* Made so that you must go through the dice game at least once before 'ambushing' the monster cards
* Moved dithering to after overlay color and overlay texture
* Fixed an issue where VAR would be displayed in encounter text if the player had no companion.
* Fixed deck builder token filter (wasn't showing inherited tokens).
* Bonus only activates once per Brimstone card.
* Doubled Oswins damage resistance in combat.
* Fixed Wraith health drain does not break Malaclypse's shield
* Fixed potential non-progression in the Judgment challenge.
* Fixed ponytail whipping in customisation
* Ongoing typo fixes
Changelog for Patch 1.0.5 (added 14 November 2017):
* Fixed gold token bug on Strength.
* Improved subtitle timings.
* Adjusted default keyboard controls.
* Fixed Malaclypse's shield disappearing when hitting a blocked enemy.
* Fixed a potential failure state in the Holy Mace quest.
* Fixed missing companion dialogue bugs.
* Out of the Mud encounter now handles the correct companion text regardless of which companion is chosen.
* Fixed exploitable loop in Hoarfrost Trial.
* Improved Hoarfrost Trial balance.
* Peek at the curse you are given during the Wheel stair card.
* Fixed combat with no enemies resulting in a non-progression in Judgment challenge.
* Fixed 'fleeting fame' triggering after campfire.
* Fixed combat with no enemies in Moon's Cemetery.
* Fixed twitch config input problems.
* Fixed dice result and dice target compare in Berta's Betting House.
* Updated Gladiator's Visage trait description for clarity.
* Fixed traits on Cheerful Woodcutter encounter.
* Player is now awarded food if they're replaying Strength and take the short route out of the opening encounter.
* Companion cards now display traits in a display panel when selected from the
* Display Cards container.
* Fixed Malaclypse's shield absorbing mage range attacks without breaking.
* Burning Building Oswin lose health icon updated.
* Fixed Emperor's Dangerous Wilds to award correct fame.
* Stolen Ones will announce number of soldiers remaining after picking Failure on blood magic wheel.
* Fixed Gambler's Insurance.
* Fixed trait title on Harvest Blade.
* Added clear option to not give away your equipment in the Gnomes encounter.
* Saint Tala's Day uses fallback deck so that it can't run out of blessings
* Fixed issue where Temple of Prayers refreshed the 5th blessing if you backed out of the list.
* Goblins will no longer say they stole things that they didn't.
* Stopped Malaclypse teleporting away mid-shield.
* Ordeal By Hot Iron will no longer instantiate an Executioner's Axe regardless of whether you have one already or not.
* Improved Moon balance.
* Fixed Ariadne and Colbjorn getting stuck in a walking state.