It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

snellface: Anyone that can still run this game?
Can't get it working in Windows 10 with a GTX 980 TI card, anyone with a dated high-end card that can run this?
Tried with XP SP2 compatibility mode and with fk.'s resolution changer, still getting CTD and "Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll " in Windows Event Viewer.
Redeemer7: Strange, i have also Win10 but a GTX 980. Works perfectly fine for me (Played only 1 Mission atm)
One Thing for me is, that i formatted my Win10 last Week
I can't seem to get it to work. Do you have 1 or 2 monitors? I remember some old games not working if you had 2 monitors, but i think i tried removing one of them before and it did not help...
Redeemer7: Strange, i have also Win10 but a GTX 980. Works perfectly fine for me (Played only 1 Mission atm)
One Thing for me is, that i formatted my Win10 last Week
snellface: I can't seem to get it to work. Do you have 1 or 2 monitors? I remember some old games not working if you had 2 monitors, but i think i tried removing one of them before and it did not help...
I have 2 Monitors. Didn't have any Trouble troughout the Campaign (Nearly the End of the Craven Campaign)
I did have some strange Bugs later where my Monitor reset back to original resolution while starting the Game. Had to reapply with the Resolution Changer Program again
If someone is still looking for a solution to the Ground Control start up crash in win 10:

Finally got it working with a patch from moddb, but cannot post the link for some reason (sorry). There are only 2 mods on moddb for gc1 so you should find "Ground Control windows 10 crash fix". It contains a "dinput.dll" which is placed in the game folder. And then it just works.

Also works with the current version of the resolution changer (google "gitlab fkrull gc-resolution-changer", again cannot post link *shrug).

Please note that the resolution changer seems to not work with resolutions > 2048x1536 like mentioned in this thread by XenoRad (Thanks!)

Really happy to be able to play the game again :)
wrdmn: If someone is still looking for a solution to the Ground Control start up crash in win 10:

Finally got it working with a patch from moddb, but cannot post the link for some reason (sorry). There are only 2 mods on moddb for gc1 so you should find "Ground Control windows 10 crash fix". It contains a "dinput.dll" which is placed in the game folder. And then it just works.

Also works with the current version of the resolution changer (google "gitlab fkrull gc-resolution-changer", again cannot post link *shrug).

Please note that the resolution changer seems to not work with resolutions > 2048x1536 like mentioned in this thread by XenoRad (Thanks!)

Really happy to be able to play the game again :)
https://www.moddb.com/mods/ground-control-windows-10-crash-fix
fk.: And for our two-yearly update, we have a new version that also supports the French and German GOG versions of the game.

Download:
https://bitbucket.org/fk/gc-resolution-changer/downloads/gc-resolution-changer-2.1.zip

Source:
https://bitbucket.org/fk/gc-resolution-changer

See the included readme for installation instructions.
NebuchadnezzarII: I haven't tried the changer just yet, but I was wondering; do it work for Dark Conspiracy and Ground Control 2?
------------------------------------------------------------------
And it still works with Ground Control 1 :oD
Thanks to all for their work and help!