It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Morty90: I did copy the file into the Saves folder, and the result was what I described above.
The problem with the textures happens for me in Remastered mode.

Here are the differences between remastered and original when played with the software opengl driver:
http://i.imgur.com/ITpuIkT.jpg
Yes, I understand what you're saying. What I don't know is how to run the original version, seeing as I can't access the game menu. Copying the files doesn't seem to accomplish anything on its own.
Morty90: Yes, I understand what you're saying. What I don't know is how to run the original version, seeing as I can't access the game menu. Copying the files doesn't seem to accomplish anything on its own.
I was able to access the menu also in Remastered mode like this:

1. Start the game and wait for the post to come (be rendered). I will take a few minutes and you will see the flag up.

2. Keep pressing Esc until the game menu pops up!

3. Change the "Render Mode" under "Special Features".
Post edited May 22, 2015 by cristianadam
I'll give it a shot, then. I managed to stop the glitches by updating the drivers after all, but it crashes often now. So I might try the original version.