It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Enjoy this great real-time strategy game completely DRM-free - no on-line activation, no need to call the support center, just download the game and play it. Simple as that!
[url=http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/earth_2160]Earth 2160 is the third and latest installment of the Earth series of real-time strategy games. It builds upon its prequel's storyline, with the three rivaling factions fleeing to Mars and enjoying relative peace, until hostilities broke out between them once again on the Red Planet's soil. Soon, a fourth faction arrived on the scene - the extraterrestrial Morphidians. Choose your faction, manage resources, build an army and lead them to victory. In this game you aren't limited to a few unit types, as you can create your own variations to best fit the battlefield's needs.
UPDATE: You may notice a little "Online activation" mention within the game. No, we haven't ditched our promise of DRM-free games. It will work just fine without the activation. We also have multiplayer keys for your use; if you need one, just email support and we'll provide one!
I foresee lots of happy people today!
GOG.com: no need to call the support center
Ha. You couldn't resist throwing that one in, could you? :)
Yay. Finally able to get the last installment
Instant buy, thanks!
I would say it's an instant buy, but I promised my brother he could get this on his shelf (I have more games anyway), and he's away until Friday. No problem, though, as I still have some games I feel I need to play more in-depth :-)-
Lot's of people have been waiting for this one, or at least a few who post to this forum. Hooray!
Krankor: I foresee lots of happy people today!

I have a suspicion you are going to be right about that.
Lock, Stock, and Bought!
Indeed I'll rebuy this just to have it without the ridiculous drm. And at a fantastic price at that.
Snagged.
bought and bought thanks guys now i can play it again after my original disk ran out of activations and my steam verion didnt work.
Cant wait to play this again Long live the Lunar corporation :)
Only 3 out of 5 for the first 9 votes ?
Earth 2160 deserves much better. Had a very good time when it was out, nice storyline in particular (though some Z dialogs from times to times..)
Great news guys. Thanks.
I already have it on another platform that shall remain nameless but i'm grabbing it.
I've been waiting for this to get the whole series at once, but apparently i can't have 3 items in the cart at the same time.
Is that the way it's supposed to work ? Max. of 2 items per order ?
Post edited June 23, 2009 by Namur
Namur: Great news guys. Thanks.
I already have it on another platform that shall remain nameless but i'm grabbing it.
I've been waiting for this to get the whole series at once, but apparently i can't have 3 items in the cart at the same time.
Is that the way it's supposed to work ? Max. of 2 items per order ?

I guess they're trying to teach us restraint. :P
deoren: I guess they're trying to teach us restraint. :P

Yep, maybe that's it :)
It's not a big deal really, i'll get them anyway in two separate orders but it would be nice to know just for future reference.
I seem to remember getting more than two items in one order, but maybe that was with a promo pack.