It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We're giving away 100 games a day to our users to celebrate our 5th birthday!
For the last 5 years we've been doing our best to bring the best games in history to your home computers. Now, we're celebrating our birthday, and we want you--our users--to have a blast! That's why for the next five days we'll be giving away 100 games a day via our different channels (the forums, social media, YouTube). The details of each giveaway will be revealed on day to day basis, so make sure to drop by daily and see what are we up to.
Today, we've planned something special for our long-time users, and it's all going to go down right here, right now--in the forums. We'd like to honor the people who have been with us the longest. If you think you're one of these people, post a comment in the forum thread below. Include the number of days you're on GOG.com (just upload a screenshot of the "Days on GOG.com" of your Account Info Page--please include that number in your post as well, to make our job a little easier, thanks!) and give us a one-sentence statement on what was it exactly that made you register with GOG.com. The first 100 users with the most time since registering will be sent a $9.99 gift-code.
You have time until tomorrow, that's Tuesday, October 1, at 2:59PM GMT to enter the giveaway, as at that time we'll be moving to another communications channel with a new set of rules. So, GOG.com old-timers, show off how long have you been with us!
1832 days.

I registered for the games of my youth. I loved it for the absence of DRM.
Attachments:
gog.png (16 Kb)
1831 days. I joined gog to get my hands on games I missed while growing up.
Attachments:

I know I may not have been around here for that long, but that was sadly because didn't know this place existed bfore 2011.
Attachments:
gog.png (91 Kb)
I joined because of the promise of great classic games (and oh boy how you have already delivered on that promise!).

1833 days since I signed up.
ah, GOG... I remember you when you were a little babby game site, when it stood for Good Old Games. I believe I first joined (1643 days ago) because I had friends who were very insistent that I try Painkiller Black, and the DRM-free model really appealed to me.
Attachments:
gogtime.png (45 Kb)
1232 Days on GOG.com
Happy Birthday GOG :)
Attachments:
Post edited September 30, 2013 by crywar
only 1258 days
1845 days.

I joined because the idea of making classic games available on modern systems sounded as good as it turned out to be!
Attachments:
1845.png (6 Kb)
1322 days

I signed up because no DRM and a lots of old games for fair a price.
Attachments:
1373 days. That's way more than I even realized, but it's been fun 1373 days for sure :D
Attachments:
days.jpg (15 Kb)
1831 days on gog

I registered because I have a great love of some of the old classics, and couldn't resist a simple .exe installer that worked on modern computers.
Attachments:
1832 days. Been a reference to me ever since. Happy Birthday GoG! I still have the same avatar that I first start using :)

PS: Forgot the screenshot
Attachments:
1832days.png (14 Kb)
Post edited September 30, 2013 by Bibora
703 days :3 dam I just realised there are lots of older people and I spent ages trying to work out how to screenshot :3 can I has voucher pwease because ummmm gogs awesome? aha :)
Attachments:
evidence.png (16 Kb)
1263 days
I joined because GOG does the good old games, right and made sure they work with modern operating systems.
Attachments:
1263.jpg (26 Kb)
576 days on GOG, i like this page due i have access to many old games what are modified to run on newer systems. Also they provide us many goodies related to the games.
Attachments:
profile.png (317 Kb)