It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Last time the site went down (for the end of beta) we gave our users a free game. While we're not going to claim that this will always happen, it's true that we have another one for you guys today. But before we go into that, let's tell you about the exciting new features that we've added to GOG.com:

As announced during our presentation on CD Projekt Days Spring Conference, the update adds two highly requested by users improvements: a new downloader application and personal messages. The new downloader has been made from scratch by GOG.com developers and features multithreaded downloads for performance, automatic error checking and runs only when user is downloading something from GOG.com. The downloader is not a client application and is optional to use, although recommended for downloading big games, like i.e. The Witcher 2.

Personal Messaging, the second biggest feature of the Spring Update, is a combination of instant and private messaging. The system will have fully configurable privacy settings and just like the downloader is completely optional. Aside of those two changes, the team has introduced many various improvements to make the user experience even better - those include improved checkout system, update to work flawlessly on newest browsers and easier to use coupon system.

Finally, as the cherry on top for the Spring Update Sundae (man, we could really go for some ice cream), the we released Dragonsphere, free to all users. The game is an adventure point-and-click title by famous MicroProse and features excellent story, clever puzzles and simple yet appealing graphics. “It’s easy to lose yourself in this fresh, engaging game” according to PC Gamer. This adds to our already existing catalog of free titles, bringing the total up to five.

Have fun with the new features and enjoy your new free game (in a little bit)!
Thank you to spammers for bumping the threads
Roman5: Thank you to spammers for bumping the threads
I was gonna say something but I didn't want to get the mob all riled up. But yeah.....spammmmmmmmm.
Destro: Forced browser cache refresh (ctrl+f5 few times) should have fixed that. Can you please post a screenshot showing this icon problem?
Hey Destro, sorry for the late reply (haven't been on the forums in a while), but the problem looks to be resolved now. Thanks.
An update: I went from 1-2 MB/s to 3-5 MB/s with the new downloader from GameRager's link, so it must be working. It IS better than before if you are using the old Save as ... option. So far, everything looks to be Ok so I recommend it.
Excellent news with the downloader. Much needed and much appreciated GOG!