It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lukaszthegreat: Really? there were quite few difficult moments, but overall the game was well balanced (except the game in the bar. I managed to beat that shark once. got his pearl. second time i failed. and i broke a small part on my keyboard when i this esc with my fist)

It seems that the highest point of difficulty was at first reached at the end of the middlepoint of the game (though it had already jumped around like a kangaroo on crack), after that it just got easier and easier, and the easiest part was on the moon, before the final boss, then the difficulty curve flew up 150%, at least. The boss fight was a rather stark contrast in comparison to the rest of the game, IMO.
Hmm, so far.... Call of Duty: World at War, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Neverwinter Nights 2 Mysteries of Westgate, Dead Space, FEAR 2...
I finished a couple of new ones: Three Cards to Midnight and Secret Files 2: Puritas Cordis.
Edit: Add Downfall as well. Awesome little game.
Post edited May 24, 2009 by Zeewolf
More to add: F.E.A.R. 2, The Path, Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor, Warhammer 40: Dawn of War 2 aaand Zeno Clash.
Might actually jump on this bandwagon as 2009 has probably been one of my more productive game completion years. So far: F.E.A.R, Bioshock, Zeno Clash, Freespace 2.
Playing Psychonauts at the moment so should finish that some time in the next month or so and then I'm moving on to some other stuff. Want to get hold of Mass Effect and probably finally get around to finishing Deus Ex. Got a long holiday so should finish pretty much everything I haven't before!
Dwarf fortress! just kidding.
More to add to the list of PC Games I've finished.
FEAR 2 -- finished that last weekend.
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare -- finished that a few minutes ago.
Abowen: Ack, you have discovered my weakness. I can not finish most games! I know when I do, it will be all over, and unless the game is really compelling, I just can't bring myself to do it. (Or this could just be a simulation fan thing)

Ditto, I don't like when good things end.
Finished COD 5: WaW. I think a need a whole liter of eye drops, please, that game sucks so much. As filler for the weekend, I played Quantum of Solace, and it has got to be the shortest game I've played in a while. Easily plowed through the entire game in about four to five hours.
I just finished Learn to Fly
http://armorgames.com/play/3789/learn-to-fly
just a flash game I won't be putting it on list but i did it only in 14 days :) (game days)
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/2401/newbitmapimagen.jpg
judging from youtube comments. it is the best record :D :D
fun game. i recommend it.
will update list a bit later. maybe tomorrow.
Post edited May 24, 2009 by lukaszthegreat
Medal of honor: Frontline for the GameCube on hard. That had many unnecessary frustrating events.
I finally figured out how to hook up my PS3 via HDMI-to-DVI wires to my monitor, so I can finally play my PS3 in my room like I do with my now-broken PC. As anyone living in an overcrowded urban environment knows, it's a luxury to play on your console this way. Anyway, I finished Killzone 2 (after abandoning it last month), and Resistance 2 (after abandoning it last week). Good stuff.
michaelleung: Finished COD 5: WaW. I think a need a whole liter of eye drops, please, that game sucks so much. As filler for the weekend, I played Quantum of Solace, and it has got to be the shortest game I've played in a while. Easily plowed through the entire game in about four to five hours.

Sounds like the size of an expansion pack.
michaelleung: Finished COD 5: WaW. I think a need a whole liter of eye drops, please, that game sucks so much. As filler for the weekend, I played Quantum of Solace, and it has got to be the shortest game I've played in a while. Easily plowed through the entire game in about four to five hours.
MysterD: Sounds like the size of an expansion pack.

Worse. Hey, it's Treyarch, so I've learnt to not expect much in the way of quantity (or quality, for that matter). It could be worse, that's all I'm going to say about those two games.
MysterD: Sounds like the size of an expansion pack.
michaelleung: Worse.

Okay, the size of some DLC then!