It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Add Tomb Raider Legend and Tomb Raider Anniversary.
on to Underworld soon :D
Just finished Zeno Clash today. I also beat the Witcher for the second time. I think thats all I've done for Single Player this year.
Finally finished King's Bounty - The Legend.
That's my second game this year :D
I beat Bangai-O last week, I don't know if I mentioned it.
captfitz: you have broken sword 1?! is it circle of blood or shadow of the templars? and where did you get it because I can't find it for less than $15 shipped in a bundle with the second one. i really want the circle of blood version, but it's usually more than $20 and that's more than i like to pay for games. for broken sword, though, i will have to bite if i can't find anything better.

He is Australian. You could buy whole trilogy for 20 bucks here not so long ago.
List updated. Any mistakes, please inform me about them and ill correct them as soon as possible.
I also want to ask for full names of each game you finished it you post here. makes editing list a bit easier for me (For example: I don't need to search for what "All three Peggle games" mean :) )
- Killzone 2 (PS3)
- Skate. (PS3)
- Mercenaries 2: World in Flames (PS3)
- LittleBigPlanet (PS3)
- Zeno Clash (PC)
- Unreal 2 (PC)
I think that's it right now :O
Finished GRAW. Damn that was short.
I'm SO FEAKIN' CLOSE to beating Fallout 1! After that, it's Fallout 2 time! Then, if I can, Fallout Tactics. And then I shall wait the remainder of that time for the Broken Steel DLC.
So yeah, I'm pretty much having a Fallout overdoes for the past, I don't know, week?
Zeno Clash!
Add to my finished games list:
Mirror's Edge for the PC.
Oh I think I also beat Crysis Warhead this year, it was either first few days into January or last couple of December.
Recently completed World Tour in Rock Band 2. Credits came up and everything so I'm going to say that counts as finishing it :P
just noticed I wasn't put on the list after my last post, oh well.
Post edited April 27, 2009 by Nash1
Zeno Clash
Terminator 2 arcade
Ack, you have discovered my weakness. I can not finish most games! I know when I do, it will be all over, and unless the game is really compelling, I just can't bring myself to do it. (Or this could just be a simulation fan thing)
just finished main story of The witcher. Awesome. I liked the ending but the fight was really too easy. The really difficult fight was against professor and the mage at the end of act 2. Everything else was quite easy (sometimes a bit tricky when fighting knights with steel strong attack at level 2).
I also liked that for at least half of the game one had to pay attention to how much one spends. while in every other rpg (especially fallout) I am so filthy rich after 5 hours of gameplay one has to wonder why there is no four digit inflation in the country.
I wanna sequel!
Ill update list later. Too lazy at the moment.