It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ok, looking at what we have, I'm still suspicious of the fact that we have Vanillas in the game. The Phone Seeker, and Lone Mason roles seem to bring in an idea that all of the roles have something flavor wise, and definitely name wise. And outside of myself and our Vanilla claims, everyone else claimed something else entirely, and for some reason I can't be convinced that all of those are scum, especially SPF, as his claim makes sense after a quick scan of the last few pages of Game 6 (Where we revealed roles, the aliens there weren't allowed to claim their actual and real roles).

This sorta leaves me looking at the Vanillas again. I'm just trying to be as certain as possible when I consider voting or not.
Deadline's very soon. Of everybody I'm most confident with lynching CSPVG, but that's still pretty non-confident.

It's probably the most sensible thing to let the deadline pass? It feels a little like giving up... but there's nothing to stop us from hoping that the night will bring us something unforeseen and spectacular.

I read back what I wrote and I've just convinced myself of the hopelessness of it all. In the name of Reckless Abandon!!
vote CSPVG
Well, this isn't going very well.

I know this may seem like I'm only trying to save my own skin( which I am, to a degree), but I am going to say what I've said before: I'm town. Lynching me at this point would basically lose the game for us, so I'm asking the lot of you to reconsider your votes.

Having said that, and having looked over a few things, I feel that Lifthrasil is the most scummy looking player at this moment in time, and will therefore say Vote: Lifthrasil. His play has been dubious to me for the entire game, but after his claim it has become increasing so. I take specific issue with the fact that in his initial claim he used the phrase 'vanilla townie'( albeit in a joking manner), and now he jumps all over me for the use of the term. That is not the only reason, however, as I observed in my top-four post during day two, I suspected Lifth for his vote flopping. I think he's been acting in a generally scummy manner for a while now, actually, but we've all been too busy with the likes of N0x0ss and TwisterBE.

Do forgive my slightly rambling post. In any case, I'm off to watch the second half of South Africa vs. Argentina. Cheerio until later, ladies and gentlemen.
JoeSapphire: Deadline's very soon. Of everybody I'm most confident with lynching CSPVG, but that's still pretty non-confident.

It's probably the most sensible thing to let the deadline pass? It feels a little like giving up... but there's nothing to stop us from hoping that the night will bring us something unforeseen and spectacular.
Very unlikely. We have only one kind-of investigative role and that's a tracker. So with a no-lynch we will only loose one of us. Most likely without gaining anything that will help us win the game. The best option is lynch and hope to whatever god aliens pray to that we hit a mafia this time.

And actually CSPVG looks very scummy to me by now. I agree that three vanillas are unlikely, I know that I am town and he is definitely more suspicious than the other vanilla, Robb. I was wrong the last times I suspected someone, but I don't see any other option but to try again. So:

vote CSPVG
Lifthrasil: And actually CSPVG looks very scummy to me by now. I agree that three vanillas are unlikely, I know that I am town and he is definitely more suspicious than the other vanilla, Robb.
I pray to the Power Cosmic that you are right.
Vote CSPVG
Back home on monday so I'll hold voting for now until I get a chance to reread the claims properly and make notes. There's definitely something up with our vanillas...
the Power Cosmic is always right
SirPrimalform: Back home on monday so I'll hold voting for now until I get a chance to reread the claims properly and make notes. There's definitely something up with our vanillas...
I don't think that you need to vote any more. If I counted correctly, we already have a majority on CSPVG. Robb, Flubby, Joe, me and JMich. Now all townies hold your thumbs (if you have any) that this time we've hit true. Because if we made a mistake again, we will perish.

But let's end this day on a more positive thought. I think there is hope. If we have hit true, and I think we have, tomorrow there will be one mafia less threatening the town. And we will get a reveal one way or the other on the 'innocent child' and thereby remove another piece of uncertainity. So we still can win (if CSPVG really is mafia)
Good old Power Cosmic
I've submitted my Night Action already guys! Fingers crossed! Hope this all goes well! Please don't lynch me for lying!

Hooray for Town!!
JoeSapphire: Good old Power Cosmic
I'm not so sure I'm convinced The Power Cosmic is all that good.

(Excerpt)

Galactus is the bestower of the Power Cosmic, He seems to be the only Living source of the power cosmic. He can manipulate every organism and the only way to sate his hunger is to eat a living core of planets crust, thus devouring the chosen Planet.

If the planet gets eaten that would be a bad thing, right??

At least I won't have to mow the lawn anymore.
Hmm, I'm now worried that CHVJP might not be our man... His wagon accelerated worryingly fast, almost as if the last three were scum racing for a win.
Day 3 final votecount:

CSPVG – 5Robbeasy, flubbucket, JoeSapphire, Lifthrasil, JMich
Lifthrasil – 1 - CSPVG

Not voting – SirPrimalform, TwilightBard

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Our heroes knew that they can't lose this time and instead of waiting, they decided to attack bad guys this time. They hatched infallible plan and their leaflets were sharper than ever. CSPVG even managed to repair his advanced weaponry and was ready to blast everyone who will try to oppose him. He was brain of today operations and willing to sacrifice everything for need of many.
They waited until it got darker and then sneaked near enemy meeting. Their were all nervous, it was all or nothing after all, but determined to succeed. With last daylight the waiting was almost unbearable and most of them were twitchy, but finally the arranged signal sounded and they stormed the hostile camp.
They indeed caught their enemies unprepared as they were just sitting around table and ate something disgusting, smelling like bile and barely resembling cake. Well, two of them were eating. The last one was just vomitting, throwing up the the pieces of that cake. At first they thought that the second one is also vomitting, as he was making some strange gagging voices but they were wrong. In fact he was reciting some poetry. This really caught our valiant attacker off guard, slowed their attack and destroyed the element of surprise. When the "poet" raised his voice to howl down the vomitting sound, it created awful insufferable cacophony. It was too much for our good folks, the attack shattered and they turned to flee. In fascinating turn of events, during hasty retreat, their Vulcan leader stepped on piece of vomits, his leg slipped and he smashed his head upon near cooker.
His panicked and fleeing friends only noticed that he is missing when they were far away from that nest of evil and they were not courageous enough to return back.
When our villains found him they were really surprised as they never noticed the recent incursion.
They were not complaying, though. They got free victim today without even trying.

CSPVG has been lynched.

He was Vulcan, Vanilla townie.

It is night now.

Do not post here until I allow it again.
It was difficult and tiring and they really needed their rest.
They have to muster all remaining power to be able to resist evil forces in this town. There wasn't even time to mourn for lost friend as they wanted to head home right away, their minds still filled with horrible sounds of that awful poem.
Wait!
It is no memory, they really hear it. Uneasy they look around, unsure what to do now. Suddenly something jumps out of shadow and lands on TwilightBard. He tries to fight but he is still shaken and surprised and even this mighty Skaarj, Town Tracker is no match for overwhelming power of savage beast. Lifthrasil tries to rush to help him, he attacks the unnatural beast from behind, but his fragile body of Grey, Town Vanilla is not strong enough and his body quickly joins Twilight's on floor. SirPrimalform, Space Jelly, Town Emboldener, is much stronger and he could stand a chance, but when he tries to moce, he finds himself unable to. Even when there is nothing near to him, it is as he was binded. He looks around and see tall slim person stepping out of shadows. Even with it's fragile stature, it looks menancing. Suddenly SirPrimalform's mind is flooded with various images and with a lot fo pain and he finds himself unable to resist when some strange voice orders him to murder flubblucket. He moves against his will and approaches flub, who is too shocked by recent events and is unable to do anything when SirPrimalform wraps his hands around his neck and starts to strangle him. Only then he tries to struggle, but even strength of Vortigaunt, Innocent Child, is not enough against power of divine jelly.
Soon there is only one hero left alive. Although he just murdered his buddy and is unable to move, he still doesn't give up on hope. Unfortunately it only lasts until the moment when the last member of mafia team approaches him. His hulking unshapely figure is awful but it is nothing compared to his voice, when he again starts to recite his poetry again. When he starts, SirPrimalform starts to envy TwilightBard, whose body is lying nearby, torn apart. Luckily even rest of mafia is not so cruel and one of them stops the poet while the other one uses his immense psionic force to make SirPrimalform's brain explode. Even mafia can be merciful sometimes and last SPF's thought, while his brain is pouring out of his ears, is thanks for not making him suffer anymore.

"Well, that's about it," says JoeSapphire, the Alien, Mafia Brutal Janitor, "now, when these clowns are gone, we can finally conquer this town and infest it's inhabitants."
"What? No!" answers JMich, Ethereal Commander, Mafia Strong-Minded Ninja. "We are not going to infest them! That would kill them. I want them alive. They are going to bow before my might and I will rule them. There will be no in infesting!"
"Stop this, you two!" intejects Robbeasy, aka Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz, Mafia Godfather. "There is no time for this. We achieved this together, as team, and we can't argue now. Besides, whole time will be demolished to make way for new highway, there won't be no one left to infect or rule. You should better comply and just sit down. I wrote new poem about our victory and you should listen to it."
Right after this, they started to argue and soon fight broke out again.

This fight doesn't matter, though. Unaware innocent inhabitants of Springfield are doomed no matter who wins.

THE END!
Or is it?

Mafia Wins.

Congratulations to Robbeasy, JMich and JoeSapphire for flawless victory.

You can post here whatever you want now.
My apologies to the Little Voice Inside My Head. He seems to talk sense. Especially as he was telling me the correct night actions as well (watch P1na, dodge, not watch TwisterBE, roleblock.)

JMich: that was the bit that got me killed? Not the "Did none of our investigative power roles think to investigate him last night"? :P