It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wow! Lots of announcements for this week, this is quite unexpected... Yes, we're out of beta but... :D
How's Jagged Alliance different from Jagged Alliance 2?
:)
apoc17: ..... This is the game release date... The fisrt time he appear in store...!!
Fesh: no...look at the year

That release date is from when the game was out for the first time. Not when the game will be available on GOG.
Ghost Master is a terrific game. Glad to see it's getting a second chance at life through GOG. I replayed it recently and it holds up surprisingly well.
Ghost master is pretty decent.
It's similar in feeling to "Haunting" on the Mega-Drive (Genesis if you prefer). But you control multiple characters. Each character can interact with various objects or environments with the main aim of scaring the people inside.
On some levels, it can be frustrating waiting for the right sequence of events to happen to complete objectives. But remains entertaining enough to keep you there,
Ghost master is fun and a good laugh. For anyone who likes a light hearted game this is for you.
Unreal gold is coming. Awesome. I know I'm probably bursting GOG.com's bubble but I'm sure as hell not keeping this to myself!
apoc17: Wath is difference betwen Jagged Alliance and Jagged Alliance : Deadly games ??

deadly games is add-on to JA like unfinished buisnes to JA2
Ghost Master and JA, nice one.
Just for anybody who cares, at around to 2 o'clock here in the netherlands the games catalogue of GOG showed the arrival of Unreal Gold edition. It was there only for a short while. Obviously it's gone now but just so you know.