It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

...a Halloween special - Ghost Master. So don't spend all your money on Jack-o-lanterns and save something for next week's new releases.
[url=/en/gamecard/ghost_master][/url]With the three new releases next week there'll be something for everyone. In [url=/en/gamecard/jagged_alliance]Jagged Alliance[/url] you'll gather a group of mercenaries to retake Metavira island from the greedy Santino. You could also become the world champion in soccer playing your favourite national or club team in [url=/en/gamecard/sensible_soccer_2006]Sensible Soccer 2006[/url]. And if you didn't get enough of the Halloween spirit, assume the role of [url=/en/gamecard/ghost_master]Ghost Master[/url] and scare people out of their wits! We're also adding [url=/en/gamecard/sacred_gold]Sacred Gold[/url] and [url=/en/gamecard/jagged_alliance_deadly_games]Jagged Alliance: Deadly Games[/url] to the coming soon section!
Ooooh Ghost master looks interesting, I had no idea it even existed. Reminds me a lot of Haunting for Mega Drive (which is good), and for 5.99 seems very tempting.
Yeah, Ghost Master isn't bad. I found the controls to be a bit... non-intuitive... but that may have been just me. I played it about half-way through until some other games I had started screaming for attention.
I might pick it up again from Gog...
Deviate: Yeah, Ghost Master isn't bad. I found the controls to be a bit... non-intuitive... but that may have been just me. I played it about half-way through until some other games I had started screaming for attention.
I might pick it up again from Gog...

Kind of looks like Evil Genius, but instead controlling henchmen you control ghosts trying to scare people... am I right?
Evil Genius was a lot of fun... if this is similar, I may have to check it out.
It has it's similarities, yes. But Evil Genious was more of a Dungeon Keeper game, whereas this game is more of a strategy game without the "base construction" thing.
Think of it like Sims, only instead of controlling them, you control everything else and the ghosts. It's a fun game, and the concept is quite excellent.
Ooooh, speaking of Dungeon Keeper. I'd buy DK2 from GoG....
Jagged Alliance! I've been waiting for this one :-D
Great news guys!
I've never heard of Ghost Master, but it certainly sounds good! I can't wait until payday!
Deviate: It has it's similarities, yes. But Evil Genious was more of a Dungeon Keeper game, whereas this game is more of a strategy game without the "base construction" thing.
Think of it like Sims, only instead of controlling them, you control everything else and the ghosts. It's a fun game, and the concept is quite excellent.
Ooooh, speaking of Dungeon Keeper. I'd buy DK2 from GoG....

Speaking of, I really, REALLY want Dungeon Keeper 1 & 2. Along with Afterlife...
Deviate: Ooooh, speaking of Dungeon Keeper. I'd buy DK2 from GoG....
Abowen: Speaking of, I really, REALLY want Dungeon Keeper 1 & 2. Along with Afterlife...

Why don't you both go and vote for it on the wishlist, then? I have ;-)
Deviate: Think of it like Sims, only instead of controlling them, you control everything else and the ghosts. It's a fun game, and the concept is quite excellent.

Nice. This sounds like a buy. Thanks for the info!
the release date of sacred is a little bit strange: October 22, 2004
Oh Men Sacred Gold..... Its very good!!!
Fesh: the release date of sacred is a little bit strange: October 22, 2004

..... This is the game release date... The fisrt time he appear in store...!!
Wath is difference betwen Jagged Alliance and Jagged Alliance : Deadly games ??
Fesh: the release date of sacred is a little bit strange: October 22, 2004
apoc17: ..... This is the game release date... The fisrt time he appear in store...!!

no...look at the year