It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

More, bigger and better! Upcoming Tuesday, we'll release the Earth 2150 Trilogy and Pro Pinball Big Race USA - two sequels to two great games.
[url=http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/earth_2150_trilogy][/url]The first game we have in store for you is the Earth 2150 Trilogy, one of the first fully 3D real-time strategy games and the sequel to Earth 2140. As a result of another war between the UCS and ED forces, the Earth is on the road to an apocalypse. Each empire struggles to build an Evacuation Ship which will carry their population to Mars. The second title scheduled for release on Tuesday is Pro Pinball Big Race USA, the second pinball simulator by Cunning Developments to arrive on GOG.com. Just like its predecessor, it offers truly realistic gameplay and adds improved graphics and a fabulous new pinball table.
Nice! Earth 2150 is certainly worth the money, I have fond memories of that one. One question though: no extras, not even a manual?
GOG.com: The second title scheduled for release on Tuesday is Pro Pinball Big Race USA, the second pinball simulator by Cunning Developments to arrive on GOG.com. Just like its predecessor, it offers truly realistic gameplay and adds improved graphics and a fabulous new pinball table.

Again, only one table? It would really have to be one hell of a table. Is there a demo available anywhere?
EARTH 2150 EARTH 2150 EARTH 2150 EARTH 2150 EARTH 2150 EARTH 2150 EARTH 2150 EARTH 2150 EARTH 2150 EARTH 2150
Sighhhhh..........I haven't even bought Septerra Core, Odium, Freespace 2, Sacrifice and a whole lot of other games yet...and now Earth 2150 is going to be released. You guys.... :(
Post edited April 09, 2009 by lowyhong
Will definitely consider picking it up... after all, you're not a gamer unless you buy the same game three times over.
Sweet looking forward to earth 2150 and then 2160 when it is ready
This first Pro Pinball game released here was a good bunch of fun, so I'll be looking at the others in the future.
I've never played an Earth game before, but I may consider buying this one.
GOG.com: The second title scheduled for release on Tuesday is Pro Pinball Big Race USA, the second pinball simulator by Cunning Developments to arrive on GOG.com. Just like its predecessor, it offers truly realistic gameplay and adds improved graphics and a fabulous new pinball table.
Wishbone: Again, only one table? It would really have to be one hell of a table. Is there a demo available anywhere?

Of course, what else did you expect? You got Timeshock! right? If not, you should! These tables are larger than most other competitor's entire pinball suites!
Tower of Pin all time top 5.
http://www.pcpinball.com/reviews/english/sims/ppbrusa.html
Wishbone: Again, only one table? It would really have to be one hell of a table. Is there a demo available anywhere?
Minsc: Of course, what else did you expect? You got Timeshock! right? If not, you should! These tables are larger than most other competitor's entire pinball suites!

As a matter of fact, I didn't. I was so disappointed with Pure Pinball 2.0 that I didn't feel like risking another.
Minsc: Of course, what else did you expect? You got Timeshock! right? If not, you should! These tables are larger than most other competitor's entire pinball suites!
Wishbone: As a matter of fact, I didn't. I was so disappointed with Pure Pinball 2.0 that I didn't feel like risking another.

Well they're entirely different games, companies, etc. Honestly, the only way you could be disappointed with Timeshock! is if you don't enjoy challenging pinball games. It's that good.
Post edited April 09, 2009 by Minsc
Not that interested in the pinball one (never got the point of simulating it) and I'm sort of interested in earth 2150 but its low on the list at the mo. Good to see more stuff added though.
When I first saw this, I actually said to myself "Yay, 2 games I can actually pass on for the moment, I might even save some money" but the chip that GOG implanted in my brain sent that info back to base (no DRM but plenty of spyware!!) and they made that damned compelling spring sale...
i played earth 2160 when it came out a few years ago it rocked modular base biuding was cool !!!
Aliasalpha: Not that interested in the pinball one (never got the point of simulating it)

Well, it's cheaper and takes up less space than having 15 pinball tables in your living room. It's not as much fun, granted, but easier all around, I'd say.
GOG, before you release Earth 2160, please throughly test it to be certain it doesnt have any errors. Right now, Earth 2160 is unplayable on Steam, it has been like that for 2 months now, since last Steam client's update. There's a really long thread about it on the Steam boards, people who bought the game are very angry they can't play it, and Valve is still selling the unplayable game although it's well known that it does not work on Steam. You are better than Valve, GOG, I know you can put error-free games! : )