It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

calicogamer: Bleh. I was just hoping they'd add a surprise new bundle. Maybe later they'll surprise with a new game in the slow cycle. The forums is the only reason I've kept the site open in this sale. You are all fun.
The only new item left that's known about now is the Penumbra collection. It was mentioned as coming in the "flash", but less than two days left and it still hasn't shown up yet.
It also seemed implied early on that Amnesia: Dark Descent (also re-released) might make a sale appearance.
RWarehall: It also seemed implied early on that Amnesia: Dark Descent (also re-released) might make a sale appearance.
Hmm. Didn't hear about that one. That would make two then. Wouldn't be surprised if they didn't show up until the last 4 hours or so.
calicogamer: Bleh. I was just hoping they'd add a surprise new bundle. Maybe later they'll surprise with a new game in the slow cycle. The forums is the only reason I've kept the site open in this sale. You are all fun.
^This

Honestly, I'd pretty much forgotten there was even a sale on. I just come on to read this thread :)
RWarehall: It also seemed implied early on that Amnesia: Dark Descent (also re-released) might make a sale appearance.
CarrionCrow: Hmm. Didn't hear about that one. That would make two then. Wouldn't be surprised if they didn't show up until the last 4 hours or so.
I think it was in the first day of the Frictional re-release thread that a blue hinted at it, but can't be sure if the hint was for one or both.
RWarehall: I think it was in the first day of the Frictional re-release thread that a blue hinted at it, but can't be sure if the hint was for one or both.
There were posts for both games on Facebook.
Post edited December 13, 2014 by Grargar
So, I wonder what happened?
It's the weekend, there are no more new bundles, and if there are more flash items, there's no idea when they'll appear.
Can't you just feel the excitement in the air? -laughs-
CarrionCrow: It's the weekend, there are no more new bundles, and if there are more flash items, there's no idea when they'll appear.
Woo.
CarrionCrow: It's the weekend, there are no more new bundles, and if there are more flash items, there's no idea when they'll appear.
adaliabooks: Woo.
-laughing harder- Oh yeah, the enthusiasm is palpable.
Well, either that or I've had too much coffee....
adaliabooks: Woo.
CarrionCrow: -laughing harder- Oh yeah, the enthusiasm is palpable.
Well, either that or I've had too much coffee....
I was aiming for palpable enthusiasm. I didn't want to try too hard...
Of course we do still have the completely unpredictable next games to show...well...hmm...

At least I don't always know exactly which game!
Post edited December 13, 2014 by RWarehall
Good <insert time of day here> folks, back home from work to see this stupendous finale to the sale. I'm so tickled that if I was a frog I'd croak. ;)
donsanderson: Good <insert time of day here> folks, back home from work to see this stupendous finale to the sale. I'm so tickled that if I was a frog I'd croak. ;)
Good afternoon. =)
Yeah, it's something, all right. Less than 44 hours and the slog will be over, thankfully.
Now idly wondering if GOG's actually going to try to shove something else in between the end of this and the new year. If so, then they have officially lost their minds.
Hey guys!

I just got an email from GoG. Apparently they have some kind of sale on?

Looks like Divinity: Original Sin is coming back today though.
Attachments: