It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: If so, then they have officially lost their minds.
I think they have already lost their minds, having placed one big sale so close (and so similar) to another.
it's a great sale. maybe they should just have one all year round? A bit like an endless holiday festival thing.
why kill the gold egg laying hen or what ever they say where ever they are.
IAmSinistar: Woo, I'm on for the big bundle rehash. Seems like the reign of Legion came and went pretty quickly overnight, with some of the folks already changed back. I guess the rest of us can do likewise, the goal was achieved. :)

donsanderson: I did miss it, had 3 minutes on the timer and my PayPal account crapped on me. Too late by the time I got the CC out. I'll get it next time around. :)
IAmSinistar: It'll be back around shortly, in case you're still waiting for it.
Got it, thank you!
I think the Winter Sale following so close after the Fall Sale is not that good of idea, as it can be seen also from the people's reactions...
Screw it. Another 43 hours to go, might as well put Dragonfall on and kill some time in between killing time other ways.
Post edited December 13, 2014 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: Screw it. Another 43 hours to go, might as well put Dragonfall on and kill some time in between killing time other ways.
Glad to see most of you got your identities back anyway. Makes it a lot easier to read in here.
Poor Gragar though. ;)
CarrionCrow: Screw it. Another 43 hours to go, might as well put Dragonfall on and kill some time in between killing time other ways.
donsanderson: Glad to see most of you got your identities back anyway. Makes it a lot easier to read in here.
Poor Gragar though. ;)
The Legion mask is fun, but I'm far more used to seeing my usual bright-red eyeball. =)
donsanderson: Poor Gragar though. ;)
Who is that poor Gragar guy?
donsanderson: Poor Gragar though. ;)
Grargar: Who is that poor Gragar guy?
My apologies, Grargar! ;)
ddickinson: Thank you for sharing the clip and the sentiment, Ragnar. It's been nice reading your comments on the thread. It's not actually a film I have seen, but as you know, I am not a very big TV/movie watcher, so it's not really surprising.
I cannot say for sure if it's to your taste, the film is Royal Tennenbaums by Wes Anderson. In my opinion, it's one of his better films.
Ragnarblackmane: ...
Speaking of tastes, I was meaning to ask you if you liked the game Blade of Darkness? The one that was recently removed from GOG. If so, do you already own it?
donsanderson: My apologies, Grargar! ;)
None needed. ;)
Ragnarblackmane: ...
ddickinson: Speaking of tastes, I was meaning to ask you if you liked the game Blade of Darkness? The one that was recently removed from GOG. If so, do you already own it?
Wait what? Blade of Darkness was removed from GoG? Why? When? What happened?
Post edited December 13, 2014 by FoxySage
FoxySage: Wait what? Blade of Darkness was removed from GoG? Why? When? What happened?
2 months ago.
FoxySage: Wait what? Blade of Darkness was removed from GoG? Why? When? What happened?
As Grargar said, months ago. I guess you were too busy raping and pillaging and just being a Viking to notice. :-)