It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

With 700+ games discounted up to 90% off, daily special Bundle Deals, a constant stream of exciting Flash Sales, and some fantastic surprise giveaways, we launch into the season of gaming joy!

The biggest celebration of DRM-Free gaming this season is right now, right here on GOG.com! It's warm and nice outside, the summer draws ever closer, so let's make sure it's full of fantastic games. There's no one good way to spend your summer, but we know well that gaming can make every single one of them better. So, whether you plan to stay inside, hike into the wilderness, or take a boat into the calm sea, we'll make sure your laptop is filled with great DRM-Free games you can enjoy anytime, anywhere. To that end, we're holding our [url=http://www.gog.com]2014 DRM-Free Summer Sale!

Each day we'll present you with at least two special Bundle Deals with a selection of of great classics and indies available up to 90% off! As usual, you'll be able to buy just selected titles out of the bundle with a slightly lower discount, or complete your collection with just the ones you're missing, retaining the higher discount rate. Let's take a look at our offers for today, shall we?

Today, we seriously mix things up to bring you both lighthearted comedy as well as dark and morbid horror. The Legacy of Kain Saga is the Full House of gaming with its family themes and colorful presentation. Across four episodes ironically titled Soul Reaver, Soul Reaver 2, Blood Omen 2, and Defiance the series explores the relation between Kain, a authoritative father with obvious god complex, and Raziel, his rebellious son with questionable fashion sense. The story also includes many of their relatives from extended family, that cannot help but to make a mess in their imaginary homeland called Nosgoth. Hilarity ensues! All this cheerful moments for only $5.96 (that's 75% off!). The other of our offers today, is bound to chill the blood in your veins with its terrifying setting alone. The Deponia Complete Trilogy takes place on a distant planet. A planet, that long ago must have been not so different from our own Earth. Yet now, it is a grim and dark place that suffered a tragic environmental disaster. The surface of the planet is now completely covered with waste. Toxic rain flushes the pollution deep into the ground, poisoning it and making the land barren. Way above, there's the remaining enclave of civilization, housing the remnant of the human race. Now imagine one of them, a defenseless girl, falls down to the toxic junkyard below. Even though she doesn't die instantly poisoned with every imaginable toxin, her future looks grim. The wasteland is filled with danger, and soon she'll find out that she is not alone among the towering piles of garbage. What strange mutated monsters could have survived in such conditions? And what do they eat? The horror! All the thrills for just $11.97 (that's 80% off!). There you have it, a mix of laughter and cries of despair to fill your weekend with gripping gaming. Or did we overdo the mixing?

On top of that, almost all of our catalog has been discounted by up to 50%. On top of that, our front page is overflowing with excellent Flash Sales on single games. You can grab them up to 90% as well, but don't take to long, as they come and go pretty fast! Why don't you head out to GOG.com front page, and see what's happening right NOW!
lama91: Are there still any new games in the flash rotation? I look every three or four hours and i recognize many games are there for the second or third time.

I want to buy a game which was not presented yet as a flash sale. That means, i can buy it for the 50% discount?

Yeah i know it is just a few dollars difference from 50% to maybe 70 or 80% discount, but i am so greedy;)
Change that to "frugal" and I am with you! I am going to buy a couple games that I have considered in the past, but skipped due to uncertainty. Now that I can grab them on the flash deals (now that I know they will come around again...hopefully) at a bigger discount, I will wait. My wife is needier than GOG!
soavio: Can't you just click on "Gift entiry pack" on the bottom of the page?
That doesn't solve the issue of adding other games to your cart as it also takes you straight to checkout.
Maxvorstadt: @Lemon_Curry:
Thanks for the Banana Song and thanks to ProxTube! :-)
Lemon_Curry: You're welcome. :)
I did see your reply but I too prefer the (un-/)quoted reply as otherwise it might drown in the sea of comments.

IAmSinistar: This isn't Twatter. :)
Lemon_Curry: I'm still waiting for Twerker: 144 funky seconds of booty-shaking tushtagged abbreviations.
Totally agree. I prefer 1 transaction vs. several small ones.
Post edited June 15, 2014 by Sq2
HypersomniacLive: You can, but you have to add every game separately from their respective game page.
The_Blog: Then you won't get the 80% discount I think.
Yeah, I looked into that. The discount deal didn't work if a person tried to buy the games individually from the bundle. It's a shame that there is no way to combine bundles. Maybe GOG could fix this in the future.
HypersomniacLive: That doesn't solve the issue of adding other games to your cart as it also takes you straight to checkout.
I just tried it and it does take you straight to check out, but if you don't checkout and go back to the main page it leaves your bundled games in the cart and you can add more. Weird way to do it, but it does work.
Post edited June 15, 2014 by trentonlf
HypersomniacLive: That doesn't solve the issue of adding other games to your cart as it also takes you straight to checkout.
When you are in the checkout, just go to the main page and add another bundle the same way. And both bundles are in your cart.

Unless I'm misunderstanding something.
soavio: When you are in the checkout, just go to the main page and add another bundle the same way. And both bundles are in your cart.

I didnt know that. If that works then thanks.
Damn already bought way too many games again. But these discounts are just too good :O
ElvenSquirrel: Install to dropbox
Play at work.
Piranjade: Dropbox would still require internet access. :-)
This is true. But if I tried to install say Steam or Origin on the work computer the hammer would come down fast. Where as installing the GOG DRM free version to dropbox I can fly under most of the radars.
soavio: When you are in the checkout, just go to the main page and add another bundle the same way. And both bundles are in your cart.

TakumiRayne: I didnt know that. If that works then thanks.
The above described is not possible. You can only buy one or the other at once.
This sale finally pushed my GOG library over 100 games!! I was only expecting to buy one game or so during the sale, but I've somehow bought 4 new ones already... Really glad GOG is having their sale before Steam's so I can spend my money here :D
IronArcturus: Yeah, I looked into that. The discount deal didn't work if a person tried to buy the games individually from the bundle. It's a shame that there is no way to combine bundles. Maybe GOG could fix this in the future.
You added all the games you don't own from the bundle and you didn't get the highest discount? If so, then something's going wrong for you, because I tested this with the Thief bundle and then added Tropico 3 and Influx and I got the correct discount for all games in my cart.

Sorry, wasn't clear what you meant in your first reply, but yes this also works.
It would be nice if you could add a flash sale game to your cart and wait to fill it up with everything you want before buying, and still get the discount price.
TakumiRayne: I didnt know that. If that works then thanks.
Matruchus: The above described is not possible. You can only buy one or the other at once.
You correct in that can not add both bundles at once. Will remove one if add the other this way :-/
You can add other games as long as not another bundle though doing this.
Matruchus: The above described is not possible. You can only buy one or the other at once.
Yes, it does - just leave the checkout page for the first one open, go back to the front page and do the same for the second bundle. Then your cart will contain both bundles and you need to go through only one transaction - I just tested it.

EDIT: added missing verb.
Post edited June 15, 2014 by HypersomniacLive