It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Witcher franchise up to -85% • win games in the #SummerGaming contest • unlock Sunless Sea & RiME while you shop

UPDATE: It happened again! Another batch of lovely games has emerged from the sea, looking for new friends to spend some quality time with. Among them, the Worms series, Sheltered, Real Myst (grab it before it goes bye-bye), The Escapists, and more!

Also, new things are in store for #SummerGaming Week Two – E3 is still ongoing, but CD PROJEKT RED already shared their new trailer for Cyberpunk 2077, so it’s time to celebrate. And what better way to do that than with an up to -85% sale on The Witcher franchise; meanwhile we're in that grimy futuristic mood so we've prepared a collection of our favorite games inspired by everything cyberpunk, cheap in the #SummerGaming Sale!

There's still plenty of time to unlock a free copy of Sunless Sea (spend just 5$ in the sale) and RiME (pick up 20$ worth of games). To help you with that, we've added even more games to the Sale lineup, including FAR: Lone Sails, Mages of Mystralia, Mainlining, and Commandos.
GOG Connect is still dispensing DRM-free editions of games to thousands of Steam users. You can also DRM-free your games when you visit GOG.com/connect, log in to your Steam account, and claim a DRM-free edition of your every eligible game.

Finally, you can help us spread the word: we're looking for awesome and creative ways to put gaming in your summer – childhood photos, a video from yesterday, stories, and everything in between. Join us on Twitter & Facebook starting on June 11 and share your #SummerGaming for numerous chances to win great games!

The #SummerGaming Sale will run through June 18, 10 PM UTC.
IronArcturus: How does SteamWorld Heist compare to SteamWorld Dig?
adaliabooks: It's a completely different game, but really good fun. I would say it's superior but it's a different genre so it's hard to compare and depends on taste.
Grab Steamworld Heist it is a good game.
Post edited June 14, 2018 by Hillsy_
PassiveZombie: Thank you. How could I be clued into these announcements (games being removed from GOG) or have them sent to me? I would imagine that others are in the same boat as I am.
Best bet would be to do what the rest of us do:

Look at this page: https://www.gog.com/forum/general

GoG offers a RSS feed, twitter and facebook feeds but it appears these announcements don't show up on them.

Sorry.

edit: Just to mention, GoG staff isn't turning Ziggurat into gift keys. Oh well.....
Post edited June 14, 2018 by drmike
RWarehall: ...
Thanks! Here's the list copied from your spreadsheet:
- Alien Breed + Tower Assault
- Real Myst
- Sheltered
- The Escapists
- The Escapists: Alcatraz
- The Escapists: Duct Tapes Are Forever
- The Escapists: Escape Team
- The Escapists: Fhurst Peak Correctional Facility
- The Escapists: The Walking Dead
- The Escapists: The Walking Dead - Deluxe Edition Upgrade
- The Flame in the Flood
- Ultimate Body Blows
- World Rally Fever: Born on the Road
- Worms 2
- Worms Forts: Under Siege
- Worms United
- Worms W.M.D.
- Worms World Party Remastered
- Worms: Armageddon
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack
- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA - Ultimate Resource Bundle

Hillsy_: Grab Steamworld Heist it is a good game.
Not at all! Don't do that!
Celton88: Hey Blues,

I'm the bundle section it has Close Combat listed as 70% off. Getting the whole bundle only gives 33% off. Can you fix that please?
Linko90: Thanks for the heads up, we'll look into it. Will supply updates when they come!

Update -

Tahdah, it is now fixed for your purchasing pleasure!
Thank you!
PassiveZombie: Thank you. How could I be clued into these announcements (games being removed from GOG) or have them sent to me? I would imagine that others are in the same boat as I am.
drmike: Best bet would be to do what the rest of us do:

Look at this page: https://www.gog.com/forum/general

GoG offers a RSS feed, twitter and facebook feeds but it appears these announcements don't show up on them.

Sorry.

edit: Just to mention, GoG staff isn't turning Ziggurat into gift keys. Oh well.....
No worries. Thank you.

No matter as far as RSS feeds go. I don't have a Twitter or Facebook account, so this works well for me.
Factorio lost regional prices, if nobody else noticed. Dunno where to report it, lol.

Aside from that - still hope that gag will add more indies from latest years to sale
Gekko_Dekko: Factorio lost regional prices, if nobody else noticed. Dunno where to report it, lol.

Aside from that - still hope that gag will add more indies from latest years to sale
It's because this: https://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791441523997/announcements/detail/3079781295134776074

It seems one/some of your neighbours (!!) made this happen, devs said. Unfortunate, this means no fair price package and "coffee for all" here, along with the price increase.

But people can still buy it from Russian Fed. on Steam for about 8 dollars...the same they claimed here to be the problem because regional pricing...

Anyway, from their communicate: "The immediate solution is to remove the regional pricing, and in the long term we may be able to implement some 'GOG linking' similar to the current system for Steam users"
GOG, please put this one on sale:

https://www.gog.com/game/dont_starve_alone_pack
badon: GOG, please put this one on sale:

double this. I already own this game on steam, but it doesnt work without online connectivity, due to klei's own drm. Would be glad to purchase again without drm (since chances for connect are near zero), just not for full price.

Also terraria. Also soldak games. Also (heh) kingdom rush.

To be serious - I've used to write it multiple times before. It doesnt work - gag dont put titles on sale by request. I think, what goes on sale and for how much - depends on their agremeent with publishers.
badon: GOG, please put this one on sale:

Gekko_Dekko: double this. I already own this game on steam, but it doesnt work without online connectivity, due to klei's own drm. Would be glad to purchase again without drm (since chances for connect are near zero), just not for full price.

Also terraria. Also soldak games. Also (heh) kingdom rush.

To be serious - I've used to write it multiple times before. It doesnt work - gag dont put titles on sale by request. I think, what goes on sale and for how much - depends on their agremeent with publishers.
It's on sale right now on Steam for around $7, but I don't want it on Steam since the "alone pack" is not multiplayer. I'm tempted to guess the Klei sale on Steam will eventually become a Klei sale on GOG. I hope so!
Every year (when/if I have anything in my wallet) same thing; last minute panic; anything I will be tormenting myself later for not getting now?
Themken: Every year (when/if I have anything in my wallet) same thing; last minute panic; anything I will be tormenting myself later for not getting now?
Just remember that there always be another sale :)