It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Witcher franchise up to -85% • win games in the #SummerGaming contest • unlock Sunless Sea & RiME while you shop

UPDATE: It happened again! Another batch of lovely games has emerged from the sea, looking for new friends to spend some quality time with. Among them, the Worms series, Sheltered, Real Myst (grab it before it goes bye-bye), The Escapists, and more!

Also, new things are in store for #SummerGaming Week Two – E3 is still ongoing, but CD PROJEKT RED already shared their new trailer for Cyberpunk 2077, so it’s time to celebrate. And what better way to do that than with an up to -85% sale on The Witcher franchise; meanwhile we're in that grimy futuristic mood so we've prepared a collection of our favorite games inspired by everything cyberpunk, cheap in the #SummerGaming Sale!

There's still plenty of time to unlock a free copy of Sunless Sea (spend just 5$ in the sale) and RiME (pick up 20$ worth of games). To help you with that, we've added even more games to the Sale lineup, including FAR: Lone Sails, Mages of Mystralia, Mainlining, and Commandos.
GOG Connect is still dispensing DRM-free editions of games to thousands of Steam users. You can also DRM-free your games when you visit GOG.com/connect, log in to your Steam account, and claim a DRM-free edition of your every eligible game.

Finally, you can help us spread the word: we're looking for awesome and creative ways to put gaming in your summer – childhood photos, a video from yesterday, stories, and everything in between. Join us on Twitter & Facebook starting on June 11 and share your #SummerGaming for numerous chances to win great games!

The #SummerGaming Sale will run through June 18, 10 PM UTC.
GOG.com: UPDATE: More games added during #SummerGaming Sale Week Two
eiii: ...and more discounts reduced. Boo!
Glad I got those yesterday.

What the hell is going on with these reduced discounts anyways? I don't remember this happening on this site before. Really scummy.

In fact, i've just made a wishlist about it. Please vote below:

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/stop_reducing_discounts_on_games_in_the_middle_of_a_sale
Post edited June 13, 2018 by Lucian_Galca
Well, until now got 4 games with Connect (Grim Dawn, Prison Architect, Legend of Grimrock and Psychonauts) and purchased: Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear, Crookz - The Big Heist, Ember, Tropico 4 - Complete DLC Pack, Alien Nations, The Nations Gold Edition, Killing Time, The Age of Decadence. Managed to secure both Sunless Sea and RiME (already had the two giveaway games)
eiii: ...and more discounts reduced. Boo!
Lucian_Galca: Glad I got those yesterday.

What the hell is going on with these reduced discounts anyways? I don't remember this happening on this site before. Really scummy.

In fact, i've just made a wishlist about it. Please vote below:

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/stop_reducing_discounts_on_games_in_the_middle_of_a_sale
It probably wasn't an intentional thing.
It happens somewhat regularly, especially in big sales. It's generally due to either a miscommunication between GOG and a publisher over what the discount was supposed to be, or a simple mistake on GOG's part (i.e, GOG had the correct info on what the discount was supposed to be, but one of their employees mistakenly entered the wrong discount value anyway), resulting in GOG initially giving a deeper discount than they were technically authorized to do.
For instance, it happened in one of the last big sales with A Hat in Time (a fairly recent and popular game at the time) being given something like a 50% discount for a while, before being bumped down to the much lower discount (15-30% off, IIRC) that the devs intended.

Anyway, customers who manage to get such games at the lower price get to keep 'em. Just think of it like an accidental flash sale! :)
Great to see some of the games that inspired the new Cyberpunk game!
How does SteamWorld Heist compare to SteamWorld Dig?
IronArcturus: How does SteamWorld Heist compare to SteamWorld Dig?
It's a completely different game, but really good fun. I would say it's superior but it's a different genre so it's hard to compare and depends on taste.
adaliabooks: It's a completely different game, but really good fun. I would say it's superior but it's a different genre so it's hard to compare and depends on taste.
I've read that it's turn-based instead of real-time. But do you know if it uses the same game engine?
adaliabooks: It's a completely different game, but really good fun. I would say it's superior but it's a different genre so it's hard to compare and depends on taste.
IronArcturus: I've read that it's turn-based instead of real-time. But do you know if it uses the same game engine?
I'm honestly not sure. The only thing it has in common is the aesthetic really, it could be the same engine though.
Hey Blues,

I'm the bundle section it has Close Combat listed as 70% off. Getting the whole bundle only gives 33% off. Can you fix that please?
Celton88: Hey Blues,

I'm the bundle section it has Close Combat listed as 70% off. Getting the whole bundle only gives 33% off. Can you fix that please?
Thanks for the heads up, we'll look into it. Will supply updates when they come!

Update -

Tahdah, it is now fixed for your purchasing pleasure!
Post edited June 14, 2018 by Linko90
Layers of Fear is free on Steam . I don't understand why can't the developer / publisher run this promo in here .
high rated
Today's new additions can be found on the spreadsheet page.
www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_sales_spreadsheet_2018

GoG apparently will not let me post the list here thanks to the years long derepping...
Post edited June 14, 2018 by RWarehall
This might have been covered elsewhere, but did I catch that correctly? Real Myst is leaving GOG?

Does this include all of the sequels?
PassiveZombie: ...
Here's the announcement.
PassiveZombie: ...
ciemnogrodzianin: Here's the announcement.
Thank you. How could I be clued into these announcements (games being removed from GOG) or have them sent to me? I would imagine that others are in the same boat as I am.