It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Through our Winter Sale, we want to show appreciation to ALL games – big and small releases, through and through!

Therefore – get ready for our Indie Day, coming up with a full Indie Collection and over 20 new titles with special Winter Sale discounts! And without further ado – let’s dive into some of the new arrivals!

4 amazing titles from Curve Digital

Whether you’re a fan of strategy simulators, sci-fi, automation, or open world adventures, Curve Digital brings in titles right for you! We’re happy to introduce to you Bomber Crew: Deluxe Edition (-75%), Space Crew: Legendary Edition (-66%), American Fugitive (-80%) and Autonauts (-50%), with all discount offers lasting until the end of Winter Sale (January 2nd, 11 PM UTC)!

Attentat 1942 (-70%) and Svoboda 1945: Liberation (-50%) from Charles Games

If you’re a history enthusiast, you came to the right place – those two titles, telling the stories from the times of World War II, are not only pleasantly, historically accurate, based on real-life memoirs, but will also touch you on a deeply emotional level. Attentat 1942 is a cinematic adventure through moral dilemmas and existential struggles of yours, the player’s, family; to be exact, the story of your grandpa, who was sent to a concentration camp by the Nazis. Svoboda 1945: Liberation, on the other hand, while also letting you discover the mysterious past of your grandparents, is an interactive visual novel that includes full-motion video interviews with real actors.

As an addition, Svoboda 1945: Liberation comes out with its Original Soundtrack (-30%); with all the aforementioned offers lasting until January 5th, 2 PM UTC.

4 awesome titles from FreeMind S.A.

Not a fan of RPGs? Fast-paced games are not for you? Simulators then – will be the right choice! And FreeMind S.A., a polish indie company, has quite a bunch of them; whether you want to try your strength in construction work, living on an East-european farm or taking care of water creatures! We’d like to introduce you to: House Builder (-20%), Farmer’s Life (early access, -20%), Aquarist (early access, -20%) and Creatura (-20%) – waiting for you to just put it on and relax!

Moreover, as you might already know, we introduced Winter Sale Indie BYOB, so you can save even more – the more games you add, the bigger discount you get! Inside you’ll find amazing titles like Blasphemous, Banished, NORCO, Stardew Valley, or HuniePop, just to name a few! Indie BYOB lasts until the end of Winter Sale (January 2nd, 11 PM UTC).

Enjoy the indie magic in our special Collection, and stay tuned for even more Winter Sale occasions!
Catventurer: Maybe you can answer this all important question: Can I design an ecosystem full of cats?
Reglisse: As It's more a virtual aquarium/terrarium than a fully whatever ecosystem...maybe...
An aquarium full of catfishes,certainly ^^
The sad part on GOG is the Linux build is missing.
And...no (empty) workshop like on Steam...
At least It's DRM free.
The itch.io version got removed for a Steam key when the game was fully released.

Same as Vagrus...only Demo is playable on itch.io for now...but the dev give me a GOG key ^^
Since aquariums are just televisions for cats, that's means that Creatura will be something for my cat to watch me play even if I can't build an all cat echosystem. Thanks for the info!

And congrats on getting a GOG key from the Vagrus dev and not a some other site key.
WIgmund looks great! Anyone played it?
kai2: WIgmund looks great! Anyone played it?
Wouldn't say great, but it's the one from this bunch that caught my eye too... And really can't find reviews for it. A couple from its EA stage, back when hardly anything was there to speak of it seems, but post-release I can't find proper articles, just the mixed user reviews on Steam.

There are these video ones though, but I don't bother with video content:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODdmmHg5QUY (1.1 update, link to launch review in description)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6Lm2VF_AeQ
Post edited December 24, 2022 by Cavalary
kai2: WIgmund looks great! Anyone played it?
No, although I saw an interview with the devleopers who said it was inspired by Silver. It was made by a couple of developers in five years but with almost no additional budget for music or art or anything and from the Steam reviews it sounds like that shows in the final product (it looks like the developers are still trying to fix what they can). If you liked Silver it might be worth a try.
SCPM: Folks may want to check out the actual news post, it's more informative and easier on the eyes :)
https://www.gog.com/en/news/winter_sales_indie_day

Lots of great releases and easy on the wallet prices. I'm very happy to see Ringlorn Saga, Weird Worlds, and Bomber and Space Crew here, and I'll also pick up American Fugitive and Void Scrappers since they look interesting.

Edit: Seems The Hong Kong Massacre released as well, but it's not mentioned:
https://www.gog.com/en/game/the_hong_kong_massacre
Also some of text in the News version doesn't show up here. (Maybe it was edited in to the news?) I didn't realize Lucy Dreaming had released, then I saw it in the catalog and remembered it was a title that was popular on the community wishlist for a while.

"How to Say Goodbye (-20%) and Lucy Dreaming (-15%)
If you enjoy adorable 2D art styles with challenging puzzles though, you’re in the right place, too; we have two amazing casual titles of slightly different genres, but sharing uniqueness of the visuals and given quests.
How to Say Goodbye (-20% until January 5th, 6 PM UTC) is an emotional puzzle game with beautiful graphics inspired by picture books. Your task as a player is to re-organize the environment and solve witty puzzles, in order to help a group of little ghosts – who wish to finally move on on their journey. Lucy Dreaming (-15% until January 2nd, 11 PM UTC) on the other hand, being more upbeat, is a point & click adventure of a sharp-witted girl named Lucy, in whom you’ll immediately recognise a characteristic, British sense of humor. She explores both the world of dreams and reality, solving puzzles, gathering clues, all in order to find a murderer."