It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Through our Winter Sale, we want to show appreciation to ALL games – big and small releases, through and through!

Therefore – get ready for our Indie Day, coming up with a full Indie Collection and over 20 new titles with special Winter Sale discounts! And without further ado – let’s dive into some of the new arrivals!

4 amazing titles from Curve Digital

Whether you’re a fan of strategy simulators, sci-fi, automation, or open world adventures, Curve Digital brings in titles right for you! We’re happy to introduce to you Bomber Crew: Deluxe Edition (-75%), Space Crew: Legendary Edition (-66%), American Fugitive (-80%) and Autonauts (-50%), with all discount offers lasting until the end of Winter Sale (January 2nd, 11 PM UTC)!

Attentat 1942 (-70%) and Svoboda 1945: Liberation (-50%) from Charles Games

If you’re a history enthusiast, you came to the right place – those two titles, telling the stories from the times of World War II, are not only pleasantly, historically accurate, based on real-life memoirs, but will also touch you on a deeply emotional level. Attentat 1942 is a cinematic adventure through moral dilemmas and existential struggles of yours, the player’s, family; to be exact, the story of your grandpa, who was sent to a concentration camp by the Nazis. Svoboda 1945: Liberation, on the other hand, while also letting you discover the mysterious past of your grandparents, is an interactive visual novel that includes full-motion video interviews with real actors.

As an addition, Svoboda 1945: Liberation comes out with its Original Soundtrack (-30%); with all the aforementioned offers lasting until January 5th, 2 PM UTC.

4 awesome titles from FreeMind S.A.

Not a fan of RPGs? Fast-paced games are not for you? Simulators then – will be the right choice! And FreeMind S.A., a polish indie company, has quite a bunch of them; whether you want to try your strength in construction work, living on an East-european farm or taking care of water creatures! We’d like to introduce you to: House Builder (-20%), Farmer’s Life (early access, -20%), Aquarist (early access, -20%) and Creatura (-20%) – waiting for you to just put it on and relax!

Moreover, as you might already know, we introduced Winter Sale Indie BYOB, so you can save even more – the more games you add, the bigger discount you get! Inside you’ll find amazing titles like Blasphemous, Banished, NORCO, Stardew Valley, or HuniePop, just to name a few! Indie BYOB lasts until the end of Winter Sale (January 2nd, 11 PM UTC).

Enjoy the indie magic in our special Collection, and stay tuned for even more Winter Sale occasions!
high rated
Folks may want to check out the actual news post, it's more informative and easier on the eyes :)
https://www.gog.com/en/news/winter_sales_indie_day

Lots of great releases and easy on the wallet prices. I'm very happy to see Ringlorn Saga, Weird Worlds, and Bomber and Space Crew here, and I'll also pick up American Fugitive and Void Scrappers since they look interesting.

Edit: Seems The Hong Kong Massacre released as well, but it's not mentioned:
https://www.gog.com/en/game/the_hong_kong_massacre
Post edited December 22, 2022 by SCPM
Holy hell, why won't Terminator: Resistance ever go on sale?
Post edited December 22, 2022 by ReynardFox
Creatura is fun...I already own It on itch.io ^^
Boxville looks adorable...alas,I don't like point&click...
Happy Indie Day!
Post edited December 22, 2022 by Reglisse
Liking the look of Autonauts and Space Crew. To the (ever growing) wish list (for now) they go...

I thought it said Farmers Wife... Though Farmers Daughter would be a better proposition, if that were the case... ;)

Edit: changed 'it' to 'if', because it sounds stupid otherwise... and corrected my speeling too.
Post edited December 22, 2022 by Trooper1270
Turing Complete seems to be missing the mac and linux builds from the release on the 'other' store...
It's a sad display of today's cowardly society, when these two games get automatically rated 1/5 by anonymous users.
With these excellent releases GOG has surpassed 600 games released in 2022 alone.

Happy to see the return of Curve Digital as well, and with full support for GOG Galaxy features.
Watch out because there seem to be many more indie releases, perhaps they will be announced in a later news.
BreOl72: It's a sad display of today's cowardly society, when these two games get automatically rated 1/5 by anonymous users.
Possibly from the anti-Visual Novel brigade ?... As these are the only two in this horde of releases that are, and there are quite a number of (very vocal) people here that dislike VN's with a passion...
BreOl72: It's a sad display of today's cowardly society, when these two games get automatically rated 1/5 by anonymous users.
Trooper1270: Possibly from the anti-Visual Novel brigade ?
Honestly: I suspect a different group...
high rated
20221222 | Curve Digital

• $3.99 • -80% • American Fugitive
• $8.26 • -75% • Bomber Crew Deluxe Edition
• $8.49 • -66% • Space Crew: Legendary Edition
• $9.99 • -50% • Autonauts

20221222 | Charles Games

• $3.29 • -70% • Attentat 1942
• $7.99 • -50% • Svoboda 1945: Liberation

20221222 | Launch Freemind Games

• $7.99 • -20% • Aquarist
• $11.99 • -20% • Creatura
• $11.99 • -20% • Farmer's Life
• $11.99 • -20% • House Builder
In today's rushing games, Turing Complete is interesting to me.
But I feel that is it better to just use a real assembler and some online tutorials for educational purposes...?
Reglisse: Creatura is fun...I already own It on itch.io ^^
Maybe you can answer this all important question: Can I design an ecosystem full of cats?
Reglisse: Creatura is fun...I already own It on itch.io ^^
Catventurer: Maybe you can answer this all important question: Can I design an ecosystem full of cats?
As It's more a virtual aquarium/terrarium than a fully whatever ecosystem...maybe...
An aquarium full of catfishes,certainly ^^
The sad part on GOG is the Linux build is missing.
And...no (empty) workshop like on Steam...
At least It's DRM free.
The itch.io version got removed for a Steam key when the game was fully released.

Same as Vagrus...only Demo is playable on itch.io for now...but the dev give me a GOG key ^^
Post edited December 22, 2022 by Reglisse
I was interested in attentat and svoboda because it's fmv-like, but the devs pulled the 'raise the price without announcing it, then offer a bigger discount to fool people' fuckery on steam, so they got blacklisted instead.