It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The year is coming to an end. Soon we will celebrate New Year’s Eve, and switch our focus to every awesome and exciting thing that 2023 will surely bring. However, before we do just that, we’d like to take a moment, and look back at 2022. More specifically – our personal favorite titles which were released on GOG this year!

Not only are they all excellent games of various genres and qualities, which managed to capture our hearts this year, and that we’ve spent way too many hours in them. All of them are also on great Winter Sale discounts!

So check out this special GOG GOTY Collection of over 50 titles with their prices cut up to -85%, see what we think are the best releases of 2022, compare them to yours, grab those that you haven’t yet played, and share your thoughts about them!

Here are some of the examples of what awaits you inside the Collection:

Mortal Kombat 1+2+3 (-75%)
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Edition (-60%)
Songs of Conquest (-33%)
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Game of the Year Edition (-75%)
Hero’s Hour (-35%)
Cult of the Lamb (-25%)
A Plague Tale: Requiem (-20%)
Europa Universalis IV (-80%)
Return to Monkey Island (-20%)
Mafia Trilogy (-60%)

And if you’d like to learn more about why we think they are the best releases of 2022 on GOG – feel free to check out our latest blog entry, where we asked members of our Team to share their thoughts about their favorite games of this year. See how their feelings compare to yours!

We hope you’ll enjoy our recommendations. It’s pretty safe to say that your gaming library will be highly reinforced with those masterpieces. Ours definitely are!

As always, stay tuned for more Winter Sale gaming goodness to come. We are not done just yet! Enjoy!
Zero discounts for now, but thanks, GOG, I'm sure you'll fix it :)
What about Dawn of War Game of the Year Edition? Or the Master Collection? Really GoG?
TheCleaner517: What about Dawn of War Game of the Year Edition? Or the Master Collection? Really GoG?
On the first day of Christmas, my true GOG gave to meeeeee... :P. Who knows, maybe it's in Easter Bunny territory after all...
TheCleaner517: What about Dawn of War Game of the Year Edition? Or the Master Collection? Really GoG?
WinterSnowfall: On the first day of Christmas, my true GOG gave to meeeeee... :P. Who knows, maybe it's in Easter Bunny territory after all...
At this point GoG is just a major disappointment now. What's new right? lol Anyways, I'd be surprised if they release anything tomorrow or Christmas day. That would require someone to be at the office at work. So I doubt it.

But if it does then great!
high rated
TheCleaner517: At this point GoG is just a major disappointment now.
*looks at all the releases this week alone* Are you sure about that? =P
I love what you' ve done with the green-y front page!
TheCleaner517: At this point GoG is just a major disappointment now.
P-E-S: *looks at all the releases this week alone* Are you sure about that? =P
The current releases have been good. However, not a major fan of the indie ones. The older games are a welcome addition, however, but the lack of re-release AA or even AAA games is disappointing.

But that's not even here nor there, JUST GIVE ME DAWN OF WAR MASTER COLLECTION!
Post edited December 23, 2022 by TheCleaner517
P-E-S: *looks at all the releases this week alone* Are you sure about that? =P
TheCleaner517: The current releases have been good. However, not a major fan of the indie ones. The older games are a welcome addition, however, but the lack of re-release AA or even AAA games is disappointing.

I hate it how GOG handle this.
Just a little bit information... would be great.
No "coming soon" - customer unfriendly placeholder.

At least they could tell us about the release quarter.

I want it all (the entire trilogy) and i want it now... :-(
TheCleaner517: The current releases have been good. However, not a major fan of the indie ones. The older games are a welcome addition, however, but the lack of re-release AA or even AAA games is disappointing.

Neera-Darak: I hate it how GOG handle this.
Just a little bit information... would be great.
No "coming soon" - customer unfriendly placeholder.

At least they could tell us about the release quarter.

I want it all (the entire trilogy) and i want it now... :-(
You and me both!
I was so hoping GOG would match STEAM's discount for King's Bounty 2. As it stands, I guess I'll wait a little longer...
From the write-up on this collection...

"We care about games and love them just as much as you do! Because of that we’ve created a special Winter Sale collection of our favorite games released on GOG this year - all with amazing deals. Check them out now!"

"... all with amazing deals..." would seem to suggest that all the games in the collection are discounted...

... but...

... there are at least 9 titles in the collection that aren't on discount (including Wildermyth).

Is that a mistake? Or are we just waiting on the prices to change?
Hey!
Death Stranding is free over on epic.

There’s a $60 discount if your looking for some Christmas cheer today.
JCDenton32: Hey!
Death Stranding is free over on epic.

There’s a $60 discount if your looking for some Christmas cheer today.
I claimed it, it's the director's cut (thanks, Epic!). I played the original release on PS4. I loved it, even if the walking part of it was a bit excessive for my taste.
JCDenton32: snip
No , thanks . I find the game overhyped and boring .